Hometown Motors

2 Reviews of Hometown Motors

November 29, 2017

"Very nice people"

- clbern56

I had a wonderful experience when shopping for my latest car. The staff was very helpful, kind, polite and extremely willing to work with my budget.

Chris Schroeder
Nov 29, 2017 -

Hometown Motors responded

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your new vehicle. Thank you for telling your story with your experience with us at Hometown Motors!

September 17, 2017

"Great people & Dealership"

- tdh523

They helped me find the car that I wanted with every feature I asked for. They gave me a price before they brought it to the lot for me to see, which was not the case at other dealerships. They have been extremely helpful and very friendly at all times. They are truly a family-centered, caring, and excellent dealership. I highly recommend them!!

Dick Luthi
Chris Schroeder
Oct 10, 2017 -

Hometown Motors responded

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs. When the need arises please let us know, and we will go the extra mile and find you the right vehicle!