Honda Cars of Boston

Wendel Viana

January 09, 2019

"Exellent Every Time !"

- quequelx0

This is now my second car that I have leased through John and it has been a wonderful experience every time !! I have referred my parents (who also ended up purchasing a car with Honda through John’s help) and my best friend because I truely believe he is a great salesman and cares for his customers! I love my car it’s perfect for me, I told him what I was looking for and he found me my best option with the price range I was looking for. I also like how he always goes the extra mile to follow up with his customers to see if they are completely satisfied with their car ! He has checked in with me as well as with my parents to see if we are happy and we really appreciate it. He is always available for questions and concerns when I have them and he showed me everything I needed to know about my new car ! Thank you for all that you do, if you are looking to buy a car with Honda ask for John !!! He is the best !! Sorry for writing this review so late, you’re excellent at what you do and deserved this review a month ago ! Thank you Oscar as well for making the finance portion of my experience quick, smooth and easy to understand, breaking down everything I needed to know ! Always a great experience at Honda Cars of Boston ! :)

Oscar Caicedo

January 07, 2019

"Great, honest experience "

- Mendez2014

My brother referred us John "Fitzy" Fitzpatrick. Nice fair, honest deal. Fitzy says, "I'm on your side". It truly felt that way. Highly recommended!

Oscar Caicedo
Other Employees : Ben Healy

January 03, 2019

"No bs. Honesty and fairness. "

- Jmonte55

John is the best car sales guy I have ever dealt with. No nonsense. Very personable. He cares about you and your family not just selling you a car! He's honest and trust worthy.

Used 2017 Honda Accord, $21284