Honda Cars of Boston

Service Manager
Alex Avanesau, Sales Manager, Honda Cars of Boston

Alex Avanesau

September 19, 2018

"See Fitzy if you want great service!"

- Lorib759

I just bought my CR-V from Honda Cars of Boston, and after the great service I received I was compelled to write a review. John Fitzpatrick was my salesman, and he was fantastic! It was by far the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had. John took such good care of me- he explained and demonstrated all the features on the car- and there are a lot in the 2018 CR-V Ex-L's! He was patient and answered all my questions. Over the three days from shopping for the car and driving it off the lot, John stayed in close touch during each step of the process.I was so impressed with this dealership and this salesman- everything went so smoothly and without a hitch. He even called to check in with me to see how I was enjoying the car, and encouraged me to call anytime with any questions or if I needed anything. What really impressed me was that I brought my daughter with me who was possibly interested in buying a car. After discussing her options with John, it was determined it was not the right time for her to buy a car. Imagine that! Most car salesman would've only cared about selling another car even if it was not a smart financial decision for the customer. I have bought many cars over the years and have varied experiences, When I bought my last car eight years ago at Herb Chambers Honda in Boston, there was a delay getting the car on the day it was originally promised and I felt kept in the dark and had to keep calling them...not this time! I recommend anyone buying a car go see John Fitzpatrick at Honda Cars of Boston!

Rich Fonzi Sr.
Samantha Lambert

September 19, 2018

"John Fitzpatrick is the best!"

- Pesce5

My husband and I have been leasing cars through Honda Cars of Boston for years. We have had nothing but positive experiences with every body at the dealership - especially John Fitzpatrick. He is an amazing salesperson! He does everything in his power to get us exactly what we want!

Rich Fonzi Sr.

September 18, 2018

"Johnny Fitz"

- Dannyboy12

Johnny Fitz was great. No pressure, nice person, exactly what I was looking for. Very professional follow up on the sale to see how the truck was.

Used 2016 Honda Pilot, $36998