Honda Gallery

Client Advisor
Anthony Sacco, Business Manager, Honda Gallery

Anthony Sacco

November 13, 2017

"Great experience with purchasing CRV!!!"

- Terri V

There was great experience at the Honda Gallery! Michael and Carlo were very helpful and informative. The service was great purchasing the Honda CRV at Honda Gallery in Reading.

Michael Fiorentino
Giancarlo "Carlo" Giovannucci

November 05, 2017

"They treat you like family!"

- kams21190

My family came to this location in search of a Used Car for my sister. She had been to a couple different places but none had worked out or made us feel comfortable making a big decision like Honda Gallery did. We were instantly welcomed into the showroom. We came back 3 times before making a selection. Carlo explained everything thoroughly to help us make the decision that was right for my sister. He treated us like family not like a customer. We all felt that was extremely important and helpful in this scenario. We would recommend this dealership to anyone and we want to get the word out. Thank you so much for a great experience.

Giancarlo "Carlo" Giovannucci
Other Employees : Brendan

October 23, 2017

"Best car buying experience--Rob is simply the best ever!"

- fmd

We all know that buying a car can be a painful process--it's expensive, complicated, and there's always the lingering paranoia in the back of your mind that you are getting a bad deal. Well, Rob and Honda Gallery took all of those factors completely out of play with the recent lease of my new CR-V. First and foremost, I shopped this lease at 8 area Honda dealers, Honda Gallery was the lowest from the start--no games, no haggling, just a solid and honest price from the start. Having been back and forth with 8 Honda dealers and having purchased and leased several cars in the past, I've had my fair share of experience with dealerships and sales people--Rob Giovannucci is without a doubt the best person I've ever purchased a car from. Rob was genuine, honest, and transparent throughout the process. I had a complex issue with a vanity plate that I needed to transfer to my new car. The plate has immense sentimental value to me and Rob took great care of that situation, ensuring that it went smoothly and swiftly. This was how the entire process went with Rob, he went the extra mile at every turn from getting my car inspected himself because their in-house machine was down, to fielding my many phone calls about turning in my current lease (not a Honda). Rob was a pleasure to work with at every point in the process--he didn't just treat me as another sale, he treated me like a friend. I won't buy another Honda from a different dealership or a different sales person. Rob is your guy if you want to enjoy the car-buying process and you want a fair price.

Robert Giovannucci