Honda Superstore of Lisle

2705 Reviews of Honda Superstore of Lisle

January 18, 2019

"It was great"

- BMANSUETO

Very pleasant dealing with manny he was very nice and very knowledgeable about the car I purchased would definitely recommend him to anyone that was looking for a new car

Manny Rodriguez
Kierra Ward
January 17, 2019

"Excellent Service "

- ANN.GARRISON92

Brian Murphy was wonderful! He worked with me tirelessly to find the right car for me. He is personable and I never felt pressured to buy anything (even though I did buy something). I highly recommend them! Thanks Honda of Lisle

Brian Murphy
January 16, 2019

"Honda superstore did not disappoint !"

- Goldgirl

I am happy to report I had an extremely pleasant experience thanks to the sales associate Debby Pierce. She was very patient and above all took my requests and concerns seriously . We spent several hours test driving cars (comparing models , features & reviewing Carfax reports) I never felt pressured or rushed during the process. By the end of the day we found a beautiful Honda Civic EX that met all my needs- price (fair quotes /market value), mileage, reliability & safety. I am satisfied d with my purchase and happy with my new, but used wheels. I just know this car is going to go and go! Thank you Honda Superstore of Lisle & BIG thanks to DEBBY!!

Debby Pierce
January 15, 2019

"Best place to buy a car!! "

- Accordlover0405

Brian Murphy is very knowlegable on all the Hondas! I never felt pressured into the sale and he made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted! I reccomend him to everyone!

Brian Murphy
Bob Woods
Mary Murphy
January 14, 2019

"Great experience "

- MARTINKATHLEEN33

Very friendly and informative without being overly pushy. Mike listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and directed me to a great car and deal. Would highly reccomend this dealership and salesman. My parents are already planning a visit for their next car.

Mike Harvey
Sager Romman
January 13, 2019

"Professional, no pressure, thorough explanations"

- BOBHUPP

We used the Costco program for purchase; the salesman, Scott Heger, was friendly, professional, and thorough in every regard. Spent time with me and appraised my vehicle even when I told him I was visiting another dealer the next day to check out a 2018 model. We didn't have to spend time waiting around for him to endlessly meet with a manager to negotiate the deal (Costco negotiates the price ahead of time). I half expected the Costco process to result in the dealership treating us like second class customers; it was exactly the opposite. Scott spent time with me going over the vehicle's features on an intial test drive visit, and then again when my wife jouned me, before we signed anything. Once we committed to purchase, in the finance office they explained everything clearly and openly. They did try to sell the extended warranty, but I didn't feel any pressure, just a straightforward effort to sell the benefits, not overdone at all. My wife had lost her gloves, thought perhape she had left them in the vehicle or elsewhere in the dealership; Scott was very diligent in following up every possibility to look for them.. Finally, when you're sitting at a car dealer waiting for various things to happen, you overhear conversations of other sales people with other customers. I was impressed by how open and clear the sales people were with the other customers; one seemed not at all ready to buy Honda, but the sales person spent time explaining not only the features of the new Hondas but explaining some options regarding their older vehicle's value, payoff, and implications for payments. For purchasing a Honda, I would start at Honda Superstore of Lisle. I have had some minor issues with service, nothing significant, just small things I would chalk up to them being very busy and having outgrown their service space.

Scott Heger
Andrea Partee

"Excellent "

- JENKAMRATH

Everything was great. Orlando was very knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. The purchase was quick and easy. The car is spectacular and I’m very pleased. My family will be back when we’re ready to purchase our next car.

Orlando Johnson

"car purchase experience"

- brenw123

I would reccomend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. My sales representative manny was very attentive, and knowledgable which made the car buying process very easy.

Manny Rodriguez
Shawn Kiannejad
Maria Almanza
January 11, 2019

"Very informative "

- RACHELJMCLEE

OJ was very nice and I liked the fact that he was very transparent and informative up front about what the vehicle had to offer. It made it easier to understand what features the vehicle had before evena asking about them. He was very helpful.

Orlando Johnson
January 10, 2019

"An exceptional experience "

- M_ALZOUBI

I felt like a King in this dealership, big thanks to Saqar, Mike and Bob and everyone else help in this transaction. Definitely, I will lease/buy from this store in the near future because of their exceptional customer service.

Mike Harvey