Hub City Ford Inc.

4060 S Ferdon Blvd, Crestview, Florida 32536

Andy LaMantia, General Sales Manager, Hub City Ford Inc.

Andy LaMantia

Brandon Berry, Sales Manager, Hub City Ford Inc.

Brandon Berry

Bruce Owens, Service Technician, Hub City Ford Inc.

Bruce Owens

Service Technician

Chris Daggs, Vice President, Hub City Ford Inc.

Chris Daggs

Vice President

February 09, 2018

"Professional and Personable "

- Virginia Truemper

Steve and Chase made buying and trading so easy today. I usually dread going to a dealership. Now, I can’t wait to buy my next new Lincoln! The entire experience was a breeze. No dramatic back and forth with pricing. I felt good when I left. That’s not how I’ve left other dealerships over the years. I had heard some negatives about Hub City Ford in Fort Walton Beach. I wanted to see for myself and am so glad I did. Whatever was out of order is certainly in line now. What a great bunch of folks to work with! Everyone I dealt with from the car washer to the finance person was so friendly. I recommend them to anyone who wants to feel good after they hand you the keys to your new car. Too many times I’ve left a dealership with a bad taste in my mouth. Today, I smiled like I’d just won one!!!! It was great. Thanks Steve and Chase.

Andy LaMantia
Other Employees : Steve and Chase.

September 28, 2017

"Completely Lied To Me"

- Shelbygt350guy

A few months ago I attempted to order a mustang. They said at the time I would have to wait for the 2018s to come out before I could order my car. I told them this was fine, and at the time they assured me that there would not be an addendum added to the car. They knew exactly what I wanted and we prebuilt it out. They told me that the only vehicles they add an addendum to, is the F-150 Raptors. Well as I waited patiently and contacted them about every week or so to see if I could place my order, the time finally came, when I got the call telling me they will submit my order to ford, and come back with a full price with tax and everything. I then received a text from my sales associate and they had quoted me $10,000 over MSRP. They said it was because it would be a limited production vehicle. Why did they tell me months ago that there would not be a dealer mark up. I purposely seeked out Hub City because they told me there would not be a markup only to come back and have a markup twice that of my own ford dealership in my town. They wasted months of my time, that I could have spent talking to other dealerships and searching to find the right one. I did not save up for over a year to buy one of favorite cars only to be lied to and cheated out of. The sad thing about all of this was, we are in desperate need of a new truck and we were planning on buying one along with the mustang.

Robert Bradley

September 27, 2017

"I would recommend to my own Mother"

- D.B. Geist

From start to finish Cindy, Susan, John, and Robert worked with me to get the best deal on my 2015 F-150. There was no hassling or shuffling of numbers. Robert did a great job understanding our financial situation and listened rather than pushing warranties.

Susan Ingleton