Hudiburg Nissan

New Nissan Sales Manager

September 21, 2018

"Almost made it."

- CJB

Had a great experience with this dealership again. This would have been the second new car we've bought from Hudiburg Nissan. Sadly we couldn't get the deal done being only $600 apart. Still, dealing with Jimmy Ghavami is a blessing for people looking for a new car and we will not hesitate to call him every time we are in the market. Thank You Jimmy!

Jimmy Ghavami

September 15, 2018

"New car for my birthday!!!"

- Iquisha2009

I would like to thank Victor!! for making my birthday wish come true!!! I have a new car after having my old car totaled about a month ago!!! I love it!! Great experience and excellent customer service . Freddy in the finance department was awesome!!

Freddy Londono

September 14, 2018

"I loved the way things worked out"

- itsmekc

I was happy to see the process getting cleared in less than a couple of hours. I would recommend customers to works with this dealership to get a better vehicle

Used 2008 Ford F-250, $18990