Huntington Ford

New & Used Vehicle Sales

January 18, 2019

"SueAnn Caruso"

- Charlie123

SueAnn Caruso was very helpful in the purchase of 2 of my current cars. She help with all aspects of my purchases and made sure everything went smooth. I recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car ask for her

SueAnn, Caruso

January 15, 2019

"Did not purchase a vehicle but had a great experience!"

- Cat

I went to see a Compass that had sparked my interest but upon test driving it, I decided it was not the right vehicle for me. Kathy was very kind, helpful, patient and not pushy at all during the time it took for me to make a decision. They also moved very quickly to assess anything I brought up after the test drive. The vehicle was clean and in good condition.

Kathy Hone

January 15, 2019

"Amazing sales expierence "

- Sydney

Jon Maston was a true professional. He got us the perfect car at the perfect price. He went above and beyond to make things as convenient as possible. We will be buying all our future Ford vehicles from him.

Used 2014 Ford Escape, $13900