Huntington Ford

Greg Zytowski, New & Used Vehicle Sales, Huntington Ford

Greg Zytowski

New & Used Vehicle Sales

February 16, 2018

"Fantastic personal service "

- kristik234

Angelo is fantastic! This is the second car I’ve gotten through him and both times he has gotten me exactly what I’m looking in my price ranges! He checks every option to make sure I get the best deal!! Thanks Angelo

Angelo Giordimaina

February 15, 2018

"Fantastic, faster and focused in the costumer"

- Junior Soldi

I had a very good experience in my last acquisition at Huntington Ford, Matt is a excellent Sales guy, he found the car that I wanted and I'm very happy with my F150 XLT. thanks Matt for you attention and thanks Huntington Ford for all support.

Matt Hellebuyck

February 13, 2018

"Helpful and Fast"

- Ford Buyer

Jim Bommarito made my car buying experience at Huntington Ford a pleasure. He found the right car, expedited the buying process and was willing to move the pick up day earlier due to the pending snowstorm. This is the 3rd new car I have bought at Huntington and every time has been good. I would highly recommend!

Jim Bommarito