Huntington Ford

Jim Bommarito

September 18, 2018

"Top notch experience!"

- 2010 gmc

I searched for a used truck for a month and a half. I visited a lot of dealers and was simply not impressed with either their vehicles, lack of willingness to negotiate prices and/or the salespeople until I went to Huntington Ford. The dealership staff was very courtious, professional and helpful. The used vehicles on the lot all looked to be in great condition with no junk offered. The office is organized and professional. I inquired about an advertised truck and got in touch with salesman Greg Zytowski who responded to my email inquires promptly and decided to go take a look. Needless to say by this time I was a bit gun shy about the whole used car dealership experience until I met Greg. This guy was professional, wasn't pushy, didn't try to BS me and looked me in the eye when describing the vehicle and the dealership he works for. The truck was fresh on the lot and hadn't had a mechanic inspection before I looked at it. I liked the truck and also thought the price was fair. Greg told me that he would have one of the dealership mechanics inspect it before he would sell it. They determined the truck to be in excellent working order but found one window wouldn't go down and oil and transmission cooler lines that were leaking slightly. Greg told me that he wouldn't sell such a nice truck that leaked fluid or had window issues without fixing it because that's not how he or the dealership does businesses. Those repairs and new cooler lines were not a cheap or easy fix, but they kept thier word and took care of it. Greg is a straight shooter in my book and I would/will recommend him to anyone who is interested in a quality vehicle.

Greg Zytowski

September 17, 2018

"Professional, honest and fun!"

- Brenda83

Buying a car today is stressful. It is an extremely important and expensive financial decision to make. Salespeople are usually pushy, intimidating or rude. We walked into the dealership "just to look" and we walked out with a great deal from a good salesman, Mike Kopp. He was patient, encouraging and friendly. And best of all, he made the sale "FUN". The reason I gave 5 stars is that this is the second car purchase we made with Huntington Ford Dealership and both times were very positive. They really work with you to get you what you want. We also have our cars serviced here and they do a great job.

Michael Kopp

September 15, 2018

"Excellent service! "

- jalen467

Amanda was very helpful and professional. She made my car buying experience less stressful. After going to three other dealerships that day, I called to inquire about a used car that I saw online which was exactly what I was looking for. Well, she had it waiting for me when I got there. I took it for a test drive and I ended up purchasing it. She was awesome! - Jalen Smith.

Amanda Hayes