Huntington Ford

New Vehicle Sales and Leasing

November 09, 2018

"LJMugFrey"

- LJ MugFrey

I have been working with this dealership for almost 4 years now and have not had one hiccup with them. The team of people a friendly, courteous and amazing. They are not just out for a sale of a car or truck but the satisfaction of a customer. I have one heck of a great salesman. I will keep going back for future cars.

Angelo Giordimaina
Tony Malouf
Al Guilmet

November 08, 2018

"Excellent people "

- Biggmike3571

My wife and I wanted to trade in our car for a truck or suv. Several dealers wouldn't even talk to us because of our credit. Firas Hasso, and Christine in financing were awesome. They did so much for us. Awesome people and dealership. Would highly recommend Huntington Ford.

Firas Hasso
Other Employees : Christine

November 08, 2018

"Low tire"

- joka1937

Today the low tire light came on in my car so I went to Huntington Ford to have my tires checked. When I walked in the service department I was greeted, right away, by a Service Consultant named Matthew R. Weyers. He took my information, checked my car and wrote up the order within minutes. He informed me there was a nail in my tire. They would pull the nail and plug the hole. This service was done within 20 minutes which I was very happy about. This young man was so pleasant and courteous towards me that I left there feeling very happy with this dealership. I've leased cars from Huntington Ford and I've always been pleased with their service and the way I was treated.

Matt Weyers