Hyundai of New Port Richey

3936 US-19, New Port Richey, Florida 34652

4438 Reviews of Hyundai of New Port Richey

"Very good and quick "

- royharrison47

I’m very happy with the service they are very thorough and sent me a report on my car so I can see it wonderful people

Daniel Comiskey
Justin Denham
Evan Devorace
Jeena Verdelotti

"ABS and Airbag "

- Choue59568

Excellent . I was kept well informed and provided with continual updates regarding the status of my vehicle. My car is always returned spotless. My service advisor Mandy is the best; she always goes above and beyond to ensure I'm satisfied.

Amanda Murphy
Jeena Verdelotti
August 09, 2018

"Sale person very helpful "

- ladybluevan

I’ve had many cars from this dealership and feel very much at home with the service they give you.Great experience every time I come.

Chad Rowold
Mary Boulahanis
Mike Casanova
Alan Wooldridge
August 09, 2018

"i am always very pleased with my service. "

- LINDARUTHIG

Friendly service, explains why I need certain services, and I never feel as if someone is just trying to sell me something. Easy to get appointments.

"Quick service"

- LINDALOU33

I feel like the product cost/labor charge was excessive. Service was prompt though and waiting area comfortable. Service employee was capable, knowledgeable and friendly.

Frank #270
August 09, 2018

"Came in for maintenance check up and was on timely manner."

- luannpar

Had low tires and had 2 nails and they repaired one and i bought a new tire..service was done in timely manner..was very satisfied .

"Great Service"

- erep

Roy was awesome! They fix my problem and gave me a loaner, while doing so. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thomas Tucker
Jason Oates

"Best experience ever."

- lmg151

This was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. The salesperson was very courteous, helpful, and no pressure. The finance person was very courteous and helpful also. I would highly recommend this dealership to everybody.

James (Jimmy) Hendren
James Van Gelder

"A wonderful experience"

- Josephine Tortorelli

A wonderful experience. This is my sixth Hyundai from this dealership they treat you with courtesy and respect and they try to give you the best deal. This is the second car that I bought from Faith, she answered all my questions, Faith knew exactly what I needed to get the best deal. I would recommend her to all of my friends. Hyundai of New Port Richey is a first class dealership .

Faith Respler Santiamagro
Shaun Koch
Other Employees : Robert Wrightsman, Ruth Pennington, Scott Fink
August 08, 2018

"Amazing! "

- GHYCDAVID

Awesome customer service, and all three of us walked out with exactly what we wanted and more!! Great experience love how they had refreshments and snacks while you wait.

Levi Brown