Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

I-55 Motors

Lemont, IL

1 Lifetime Review Review Dealership
Contact Dealership

11S344 Jeans Rd

Lemont, IL

Directions

September 03, 2020

"On June 13, 2020 I walked into the I55 Motors Dealership..."

- armin.

On June 13, 2020 I walked into the I55 Motors Dealership in Lemont, IL after seeing an ad on Facebook for a 2014 BMW 5 Series sedan. I was interested in the vehicle, but hesitated considering the check engine light was on. Jimmy Mostafa, the General Manager, informed me that there was warranty (which takes effect a month after purchase) on the vehicle and would cover any defects or issues. Throughout our conversation, I was promised that the BMW was in great, overall condition. When it came to making a down payment, Jimmy stated that they only took down payments in cash in which I paid $5,000. Shortly after I drove off the lot, the problems began. The car shook uncontrollably and I was unable to drive it for the safety of myself and others. I took the vehicle to a certified BMW mechanics shop after a month, per Jimmys claim, who found the issue to be a defective, irreparable engine. The shop denied the warranty claim and refused to fix it. I took the vehicle back to I55 and spoke to Jimmy about the defects. I55 Motors kept the car for weeks, would not answer my calls, and ended up not being able to fix the issue. When they finally answered they said the motor was indeed defective and it wasn't worth replacing (a cost of $10,000), also telling me I was out of luck. The dealership has not been working with me to come to a mutual agreement on how to resolve their sale of a defective vehicle.

Jimmy , Mirza

Dealership Inventory (99 Vehicles)

used 2010 Audi A4 car, priced at $7,777