Ingram Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

3.2

October 16, 2017

"Salesman review"

- Joseph Potier

I've purchased 2 cars from IPAC prior to this purchase, Roger provided excellent service. He was by far the most courteous salesman I'verified experience on my previous purchases from IPAC. He was very considerate of my time and even dropped the car off at my front door. Because of his customer service I would not hesitate to purchase from IPAC in the near future.

Roger Astudillo

September 16, 2017

"Acute lack of respect for their customers"

- Benjamin Shaw Davis

Looks like I am just reiterating what everyone else has experienced at this dealership but here we go. After inquiring (via ramtrucks.com) I was called by the dealership (Judy) and setup an appointment. I drove an hour to make my appointment on time and on schedule showing the respect for their time that I expect to be shown for mine. I was introduced to Judy (gatekeeper) and was quickly assigned to one of the hoard of salesmen that stared lustily at any potential victim who drove into the parking lot. It was strikingly reminiscent of a combination of "The Walking Dead" and picking up day laborers in the HomeDepot parking lot. I was then informed that the particular unit I had inquired about, being the only unit that met MOST of my requirements and all of my preferences, was unavailable as they were lifting it and putting oversized tires on it. Since I am simple man who has come to terms with my stature, hairline, and masculinity I had no need of a lifted truck. I was at this point very incensed asked why I had been invited to drive an hour for no particular purpose. The salesman assured me they had lots of units that would meet my needs even though he had no clue what those were. He invited me to get into his vehicle and wander through their remote lot looking at random trucks. I then recommended we complete a computer search of their stock with my particular requirements. He was a confused by my idea of using tools to expedite the process and insisted we go wandering about in hopes of stumbling across something that might interest me. At this point I was done with them and walked away. I was glad I still had my keys and could make a speedy get away before the minions revolted and feasted upon brains.

Judy

August 28, 2017

"AWFUL Service Dept"

- thehotwheelsjeep

Took my vehicle KNOWING what the problem was, and they still charged be a $150 "Labor" fee for diagnostics. Part back ordered, they don't offer service loaners which I already knew. However I had to contact Jeep directly for any assistance in trying to speed the process up. No calls back, left messages with no response. Got tired and decided I'd be best off taking my business elsewhere. They wanted to charge $900 for parts and labor on one part. They think their clients don't know anything about their vehicles and still try to get over on the ones that do. Such a shame because this is seriously affecting BRAND perception as a whole.

Service Department