JM Auto Leasing

Mark Dwek, Partner, JM Auto Leasing

Mark Dwek

Partner

December 05, 2018

"Very friendly and professional"

- KellyM

I recently bought a Jeep from Legend Car Company (pre-owned) from out of state. I was impressed with the detailed photos and video provided, they did a tremendous job of providing me with a good visual of what to expect prior to purchase. Steve, who I dealt with, was very friendly, helpful and professional. They had a excellent link from their website for financial assistance that was better than my local bank whom I've been banking with for two decades now. Steve handled my many basic questions very professionally through the process which made the entire transaction buyer friendly. Upon delivery of the vehicle, a flaw was discovered that was not detected by the seller prior to the transaction. After discussing the issue with them they were most concerned about customer satisfaction and worked with me to come up with a satisfactory solution. This is a tremendous quality in a business deserving of recognition and I highly recommend them. There's a reason they are still in business after 23 years.

Steven Sasson

November 05, 2018

"Go to the best when looking for a car"

- Travis777

We all know that buying or leasing a car from a dealership can be a very tedious and unpleasant experience. Friends knew that I was looking to lease a new car. They recommend Legend Auto Group and in particular you must use Ms. Dana Russo. They were so right. Dana handled every aspect of providing to me the lowest price and without the hassle and aggravation of salesmen and the dealership experience. I did my own price research and by far she had the lowest price of all. Dana is a top professional broker who will go out of her way in providing the best service. I am recommending to all my friends to speak to Ms. Russo at Legend Auto Group to purchase or to lease their next cars.

Dana Russo

November 05, 2018

"Class Act - Stress Free"

- RussianWarrior

David Toledo is awesome. Stand up guy that didn't push anything onto me. I told him what I wanted and he met & exceed all expectations. I ended up having lower monthly payments on my lease then I originally thought, got the car much quicker then promised, and he also managed to get me a few accessories thrown in for free from the place of purchase.

David Toledo