Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

265 Reviews of Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

September 22, 2018

"CPO purchase "

- Sameer20

Very nice and easy to work with. Adam, Rudy and Rafael were very helpful and worked with me to close a good deal. Adam also helped with giving us a nice, lengthy test drive. Great experience!

Adam Adamov
Rafail Mushailov
Rudy Yagudayev
September 20, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- DonH

I had a good idea on the car i wanted, my sales rep was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the car I was looking at. I spent minimal time on paper work and finance when going to pick up the vehicle. I would definitely recommend Jack Daniels Audi of USR to anyone looking to purchase an Audi.

Spiro Milliaressis
September 17, 2018

"Great experience."

- Skelin27

Maurice went above and beyond to meet our needs. I have purchased a couple of other cars in the past and I must say he is the best salesman I've ever met.

Maurice Williams

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River responded

Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad Maurice took good care of you. Best of luck!

September 17, 2018

"Quick, easy and efficient "

- PaulH

I knew what car I wanted and that I wanted to trade in my existing car. Jack Daniels USR made this easy and efficient. Pleasant, knowledgeable, respectful and professional.

Spiro Milliaressis

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business. Lots of luck!!

September 16, 2018

"Pleasant experience"

- Stella36

It's always a pleasure to be greeted by Matt Bell. Not only is he pleasant, he is a consummate professional. He goes above and beyond to assist me with the SQ5Audi technology. He is a great asset to the Jack Daniels team. Just to let you know,I am 81 years old and a car person having purchased many automobiles. My experience with Jack Daniels Audi is outstanding. Thank you for your wonderful staff! Jack Stella, Orange County, New York

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River responded

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review. Glad Matt took good care of you. Enjoy your new SQ5!!

September 13, 2018

"Professional and Courteous"

- BarbH1234

Very impressed with our experience at this dealership. Excellent communication, timely and professional. Marie and Andy were wonderful to work with. We highly recommend Jack Daniels Audi. Best car purchasing process we have experienced.

Andrew Kurland
Marie Sielski

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River responded

We're proud to hear that everything went well during your time with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River responded

Thank you for this amazing review. Glad to hear that the team could facilitate the best car purchasing process that you have experiences. Enjoy the new car!

September 11, 2018

"Best experience."

- Droca86

Everybody in this dealership was so friendly and helpful. Will recommend people to visiting this dealership. Management is very lucky go have such amazing workers.

Samantha Wilkes
Kendra Rowan

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River responded

Congrats on the new car! Thank you for your feedback and your business!

September 09, 2018

"Parr s4"

- Steve and beth

Matt , You did an outstanding job as usual! Audi is lucky to have you . We are enjoying the ride . Thank you for everything. Steve and Beth

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River responded

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear you're enjoying the new car! We hope to see you again soon!

September 08, 2018

"Wonderful and Amazing!"

- Asalgado

Matt Bell was knowledgeable and helpful in answering any questions I had. There was a misunderstanding and both Matt and Rafail worked hard and quick to get it resolved. Both went above and beyond. I will continue to use this location in the future because of how courteous and professional they were. I highly recommend this dealership hands down to anyone who is looking to get a vehicle. Overall amazing experience!

Rafail Mushailov
Rudy Yagudayev

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River responded

Glad to hear that Matt and the team went above and beyond to make to make you happy with your purchase and your experience. We hope you are enjoying the new vehicle so far!

September 06, 2018

"Lease exchange "

- Jt

I have a 2 1/2 year Audi that was leased. This has been the best car I have ever had. My husband and I were thinking about keeping it at the end of our lease. Dereck made it so easy to get a new car lease. we ended up driving out with a brand new car. Very happy customers.

Derek Hopson
Matt Siderio
Other Employees : Yusady(spelling?)
Sep 07, 2018 -

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River responded

Glad to hear that Derek and the team could take care of you. Congrats on your new lease!