Jack Demmer Lincoln

190 Reviews of Jack Demmer Lincoln

June 28, 2018

"Wonderful service!"

- Brian

Our recent purchase from Jack Demmer Lincoln was excellent! Nanette was extremely attentive, making sure all of our needs were met in a timely fashion. I highly recommend!

Chris Conley
Jun 28, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review, Brian! We are glad Nanette provided you with a 5-star experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln.

June 22, 2018

"Best Sales Consultant Nanette Vizachero"

- Car gal

My experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln in Dearborn Mi was great. My Sales Consultant Nanette Vizachero was wonderful. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and very efficient.

Jun 25, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad you had a 5-star experience with Nanette. We hope you enjoy your new Lincoln & thanks again!

June 19, 2018

"service iffy Wertz yes"

- recbro11

I purchased my first new ford product in 1964and many since, although I have had some issues with service dept I would have to say, in my 44yrs of dealing,Corey Wertz is best sales person I have dealt with.would recommend him in a heartbeat

Corey Wertz
Jul 09, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. We are glad Corey has always provided you with wonderful service and we apologize that you haven't had that same experience across all departments. I would sincerely appreciate it if you would reach out to me to discuss your issues so we can make sure we to take better care of you in the future. Thank you, Jacqueline Demmer- Marketing Manager jddemmer@demmer.com 3133597052

June 18, 2018

"Bought used Truck--Major repairs needed"

- JerryP

I just bought a 2009 Ford Ranger from this dealership two weeks ago. Today, I was on the freeway and steam started spewing out of the engine compartment--(new water pump) also just noticed a chatter in the left front tire--(needs new tie rods upper and lower and ball joints upper and lower). Took the truck back to them and the salesman just said oh well you bought it as is and walked away. Don't ever buy anything from this dealership--asked them before I bought the truck if everything was sound and was assured it was and that no major work had to be done. What a joke.

Paul Sugars
Other Employees : Ronald Moore
Jun 25, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Hi Jerry, I'm sorry about what has transpired since purchasing your Ranger from us. I spoke with Paul Sugars and he said we've been trying to call you daily & have tried reaching you by email as well. We had an appointment schedule for you to come in to address your concerns and you must have been unable to make it. The water pump is covered under your warranty. We are more than happy to take care of your vehicle and all of your concerns. Please call or email Paul directly at 3133597172 or psugars@demmer.com.

June 14, 2018

"Best Inventory "

- Julesq

Their certified pre-owned vehicles are in excellent condition. I just exchanged my 2009 MKX for a 2016 MKX yesterday. Pat managed this in minutes.

Pat Koss
Jun 14, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review We are glad you had a 5-star experience with Pat Koss & hope you enjoy your Lincoln MKX! Thanks again.

June 11, 2018

"New Car Experience!"

- QuinnieBee

It was again time for my new car after my 3 year lease was up so we went in to meet with Corey Wertz! This is my third vehicle I am leasing from Corey and each and every time it has been an absolute pleasure to work with him!!! In my opinion he is the BEST and does everything known to man to get the best price and amenities you are looking for in a vehicle! He got me exactly what I wanted each and every time and this time was no exception! He’s very professional and makes you feel right at home! The process is seamless!!! Jack Demmer Dearborn is the place to go! Corey leased my last vehicle, my beloved Lincoln (the luxury is phenomenal) and we will continue to go to Corey hopefully for many years to come!!! Thank you Corey Wertz!!!! Sarah

Corey Wertz

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review as well as your continued business & loyalty, Sarah. We are so glad Corey continue to provide you with 5-star experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln and are glad he was about to get you into the best vehicle at the best price to suit your needs. We look forward to seeing you back in the future & hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln. Thanks again!

June 10, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Al-Ani

My experience was excellent. The sales person (Nanette Vizachero was very professional, curteous, and helpful. I would recommend this dealership and Nanette to anyone looking for a Lincoln.

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad you had such an excellent experience with Nanette at Jack Demmer. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln & thank you again!

June 08, 2018

"Fantastic Experience"

- cobramike1

I pretty much new what I wanted when I walked into the showroom door on the first day. I glanced around the showroom looking for a 2018 Navigator to get a feel for the vehicle and nothing. That day they had nothing in the showroom and two sold Navigators on the lot. Immediately, there was a bright young salesman wanting to help me with anything I wanted to see. He introduced himself...Samer Awazem. I have never received a warm and welcome treatment at a dealership as I did that day. Even when I explained that I am a retired Ford employee. That usually deflates the want for a salesman to spend a great deal of time with you, but not Samer. He helped me for a few days as I was finalizing exactly what I wanted in my mind. One day I just stopped by the dealership and Samer was out with a customer but Racha Hodroj was more than happy to stop what she was doing and she helped me with a question I had until Samer came back. Once I completed the order for the vehicle, off we went to the Finance Manager, Ron Moore. I thought, "here comes the high pressure". Not at all. Again, another individual that is looking out for your best interest. Did he show various plans...Yes. Did he explain them in great detail....Yes. Was I pressured into buying any of them...NOPE. I did get the 8 year Vehicle warranty and the 7 year Tire warranty but I knew I should have those going into his office. These are the nicest group of helpful individuals that I have ever dealt with in my many years of vehicle purchases. Thy them. You will not be disappointed, GUARANTEED !!! They do have the 2018 Navigators on the showroom floor now. Go check them and Samer out.

Samer Awazem
Racha Hodroj
Other Employees : Ronald Moore

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for leaving us such a positive review, Mike. We're glad Samer, Racha, and Ron all worked together to take great care of you. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share you kind feedback with us as well. We hope you enjoy your new Lincoln & thank you again!

June 08, 2018

"Very Professional"

- Linda Freitag

Nanette always goes above and beyond the call of duty. She is the only sales representative that I will deal with. She is truly the best in the business.

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so must for the positive review about your experience with Nanette. We are so glad she has provided you with 5-star customer service & we look forward to seeing you back in the future. Thanks again!

June 05, 2018

"The epitome of excellent service "

- Glyndacool

I walked into the dealership and was greeted by Nannette with a smile, Beautiful personality and very attentive to my needs in the search for what I wanted in my vehicle. She took the time to actively listen to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted: then She went the extra mile by researching several dealerships around Michigan and other states until she found what I was looking for. I was very blessed with the service that was provided to me by Nanette. I will be a returning customer. Thank you

Other Employees : Nanette Vizachero

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are glad Nanette provided you with such a positive experience tailored to your needs & that she was able to find the perfect vehicle for you. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln & thanks again!