Jack Miller KIA

Andrew Beckstrom, Sales Consultant, Jack Miller KIA

Andrew Beckstrom

"Excellent Dealer"

- Peter Myers

Greg Aikmus is a very professional sales person. He is a no pressure guy. He took the time to answer my questions , and walk me thru the electronics of the vehicle I purchased. I will definitely do business with him when I buy my next Kia. Service and honesty is what I look for, and received.

Greg Aikmus

"Great Experience"

- Lborchers

Sean was great! He was very helpful and honest with us. He got us exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend Jack Miller Kia to anyone looking for a new car.

Sean Moore

"Went the extra mile"

- Melinda Davis

I have very high expectations when it comes to financial transactions. At first I was leary. Chris and Ted made the experience easy and understood my need for transparency. And.... I LOVE my Sorento!

Ted and Chris