Jack Schmitt Ford Lincoln

Finance & Insurance
Roy Roach, Sales Professional, Jack Schmitt Ford Lincoln

Roy Roach

November 12, 2017

"Purchased a New Lincoln"

- kk987

Purchased a new Lincoln from Jack Scmitt Ford. Drew Frueh was my sales associate and I couldn’t be more pleased. This is my first Lincoln, and Drew answered all my questions and really made me feel comfortable...I never felt pressured and I always felt I was being treated fairly. I would recommend the dealership and my sales associate to any friends or family members in the market for a new car.

Drew Frueh
Jaime Stack

November 11, 2017

"Best deal around"

- Ghagood32x

Justin Barton was absolutely awesome to work with. He was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He helped me through the whole trade in/sales transition. He is a credit to himself and the Jack Schmitt Ford dealership. Very highly recommend Justin for your next deal. Retain and promote.

Justin Barton
Andy Carr
Ben Firnkes

November 09, 2017

"Fantastic"

- Singlemom86

I felt comfortable and confident that Drew was going to get me a great vehicle within my budget and checklist. This was my first vehicle purchase as an adult and it was nice to have someone who knew what they were doing help me make sure things ran smoothly from beginning to end. The financial department was also as to get me a great rate on a loan and walked me through how to go about payments as always. I would defiantly get a car from here again and recommend Drew to everyone!!!

Drew Frueh