Most important things that I look for in a dealership:
1. Respectful of me, my time, and my budget.
2. No pushing vehicles on me.
3. Open to test driving any car, not just the kind they sell new.
4. Allows ample time to think about a potential car.
5. Good employees that are good people.
We bought a used Hyundai Santa Fe from Jack Schmitt. My wife and I test drove probably 6 different makes of vehicles that day, including a Ford, and she fell in love with the Hyundai (second car she drove). There was no trying to get us to buy a new Ford, nor was there any pushing for the more expensive vehicle. Their sales process is simple and straight forward. They discount their cars quite a bit and they tend to be well under the KBB value. We worked with Scott and he isn't on the list of employees, but he was a real go-getter and made the test driving process easy. We finished up the deal with Nick the next day and he was good too. No complaints, only good experiences at this dealer!