Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore

11521 Princeton Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246 Directions

157 Reviews of Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore

April 15, 2018

"Great Experience "

- RayFrederick

Everyone at this dealership was very nice and attentive. Our dealer Dustin kept it real and made sure we bought something we actually wanted. I definitely would recommend anyone to go see Dustin at Jake Sweeney Chevrolet.

Apr 17, 2018 -

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for the awesome review of the Jake Sweeney Used Car SuperStore! We appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership and Dustin, and letting us know that he did a great job with the purchase of your vehicle! If you need anything else please just give us a call, and enjoy your new vehicle!

April 15, 2018

"Excellent Service. "

- Justin2323

I drove from Columbus, Ohio just to do business with Dustin, very professional and very helpful. No pressure at all and is completely honest about every detail regarding the process. I highly recommend Dustin. Thank you for your service. It was well worth the drive and would do it all over again.

Apr 17, 2018 -

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for the awesome review of the Jake Sweeney Used Car SuperStore! We appreciate you taking the time to share the experience you had at our store with Dustin during your purchase. We always try to give our customers not just the deal and car they want, but the customer experience they deserve that makes them want to visit us again. If you need anything else just give us a call, but if not enjoy your new vehicle!

April 05, 2018

"Hassle free buying experience "

- Talbotdd

Autumn was very helpful without being pushy. Allowed me to test drive by myself which was important to me. Was up front about a newly found issue with the car before I even test drove.

Autumn Perkins

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for the awesome review of the Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and giving our dealership and staff feedback. Autumn is one of the best we have, and we're happy to hear that she kept up her reputation of excellent customer care with you. If you need anything else, please give us a call. Enjoy your new vehicle!

April 05, 2018

"Dustin Bower"

- Smcfarland78

Dustin once again came through when we needed him. He always offers top notch service to all his clients. He is very knowledgeable on all the cars we inquired about. He made the process so smooth. Thanks Again Dustin!!!!!!

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for your review of Jake Sweeney Used Car SuperStore! We are always looking to give our customers the absolute best in customer service and provide a quality experience in sales and in service. We are glad to hear that Dustin was able to do just that, he's pretty awesome right? Thank you for your feedback and we hope you come see us again when the time is right!

April 04, 2018

"Amazing"

- Sara Benasutti

Absolutely amazing!!!! I went in thinking I wasn't going to get approved and left with my new car that I love!!!!! Thank you so much. The process was fun and exciting. Customer service was absolutely amazing!!! Dustin Bower is amazing!!!! Everyone has to go to him!!!!!

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for the awesome review Sara! At the Jake Sweeney Used Car SuperStore, our number one goal is to put the customer first to make sure they have the best customer service experience possible, so we appreciate you taking the time to share your story and let us know you not only got the car you wanted but the customer service you deserve. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask!

April 01, 2018

"2016 Impala"

- Brent Thiemann

He got me at the payments I needed with a great APR. Highly recommend Dustin. No pressure at all. He let me try out a few cars until I found the one that I wanted. Great experience.

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for your review of the Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore Brent! We do our absolute best in trying to give our customers the best experience in all of our departments. Thank you for letting us know that Dustin exceeded your expectations, and got you in the car that you wanted with the deal that you needed. If you need anything else just let us know!

March 29, 2018

"Great experience "

- Eaf112414

I had a great experience getting our new family car and it was all thanks to the great costumer service I got from Dustin Bowers, he worked with us and our not so great credit and got us a deal we could work with.

Apr 04, 2018 -

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for your awesome review of the Jake Sweeney Used Car SuperStore! We strive to give our customers the absolute best deal and customer care they can find anywhere, so thank you for letting us know that Dustin did just that for you and your family. If you need anything else, please give us a call. Enjoy your new van!

March 27, 2018

"Seized the sale today!!!"

- Michelle Riley

Purchased a new truck today!!! Dustin was very pleasant, professional and accommodating to what I needed. As a salesman Dustin was very low key and not pressuring me into anything today. Would highly recommend him, he is so great to work with. I will certainly go back to him again!. Thanks again Dustin! Michelle Riley

March 27, 2018

"Professionalism at its utmost finest"

- datkidwzrd

Dustin practically read my mind first few seconds I walked in the door asked me what I was oooking for got my preference and offered me exactly what I was looking for he also worked diligently to get it into my hands I don’t know how he did but he made it work for me Dustin got me a better deal than I expected on my car and I am forever grateful I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car

Mar 29, 2018 -

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for your awesome review of the Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore! We appreciate you taking the time to review not just our dealership, but Dustin as well. We are glad to hear that you not only got the vehicle of your dreams but the customer service experience you should come to expect at our store! If you need anything else feel free to give us a call, until then enjoy the new vehicle!

March 26, 2018

"Best Dealer in Cincinnati Ohio"

- Smile 72

He was up front with all fee included in price of my vehicle. Concerned,quick,and understanding for my situation. Just give Raymond a call. He will take care of it all.

Raymond Richard
Mar 29, 2018 -

Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for your review of the Jake Sweeney Used Car SuperStore! We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to review our dealership and staff, and share their experiences. We are happy to hear that Raymond did a great job with your purchase and hope you come see us again when the time is right. Until then though enjoy the new vehicle!