James Hodge Motor

5100 SE Loop 286, Paris, Texas 75460

301 Reviews of James Hodge Motor

January 19, 2019

"Great buying experience "

- GP

I highly recommend James Hodge for your next vehicle purchase. The entire process was easy, and the "deal" was better than anything offered by their competitors (including the metroplex). If you're in the market for a new vehicle, do yourself a favor, and give James Hodge Motors a chance.

Jay Hodge
Jan 20, 2019 -

James Hodge Motor responded

Hi, we're happy to know you had a smooth and pleasant buying experience with our dealership. Thank you so much for the recommendation. We appreciate it and the great feedback!

January 06, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Jsteverding78

Overall i had a great experience Tyler was an amazing sales person and listened to what i wanted and that,s what i got even when someone else was trying to push me into something with less he refused to do that. He went above and beyond in every way he even helped move all my heavy welding equipment from my old truck to the new one. He will be my salesman from here on out in dealing with James Hodge

Tyler Jones
December 29, 2018

"Absolutely wonderful people. Highly recommended "

- TStrode

The people here are fantastic. Found my car did paper work "BAM" out the door in my new car. It was so easy and no pain at all. You all were fabulous.

Ronnie Davis
Other Employees : Cant remember the name who did the actual paper work but he gets 5 stars to.
Dec 30, 2018 -

James Hodge Motor responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We hope you enjoy your new ride!

December 26, 2018

"Simple buying process"

- Prcapm

Stopped by in the morning applied for credit, went home 2 hours later Adam called with an approval returned to the dealer, in and out in 1.5 hours total time. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Great work all of the way around. My family really is enjoying this new car.

Dec 26, 2018 -

James Hodge Motor responded

Hi there, We are so happy to hear Adam provided you with the best car buying experience you've ever had! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for your great review, and we hope to see you again soon.

December 22, 2018

"It was easy and fast "

- Mike66

I had a wonderful experience, they worked until they got me the deal I needed. Ronnie Davis is a wonderful salesman.I will definitely use James hodge again.

Ronnie Davis
Dec 23, 2018 -

James Hodge Motor responded

Thank you for the 5-star rating, Mike! We are thrilled to hear that Ronnie and our team worked hard to make sure you were satisfied. Come see us again soon!

December 15, 2018

"Extremely helpful, I told him what I was interested in "

- Ferby 63

Extremely helpful, I told him what I wanted and looking for in a new vehicle,he got a key drove to front door and we went for a test drive and I fell in love with it. I was trading in my Yukon Denali and the RAM was way beyond my expectations.

Marshall Hemmingway
Other Employees : Chris in the service department
Dec 16, 2018 -

James Hodge Motor responded

Thank you for the incredible review! We love learning that you've had an exceptional experience at our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

December 14, 2018

"Excellence"

- ballwacker55

From the time I mentioned to Curt Poore I was interested in a new vehicle until the time I wrote the check for the purchase I received the best of care from a consumer point of view. Number one I trust Curt Poore whom my son Jeff Nutt had informed me that Curt was trustworthy, a christian person and businessman that he had ultimate respect. Curt introduced me to Tyler Jones who was such a joy to work with and helping introduce me to the vehicles I tried out. I now on day 4 of my purchase am getting to experience the first class treatment for service as a check engine light came on and they have me in a loaner until fixed. It was a great buying experience to deal with James Hodge Motors. Curt introduced me to Jay Hodge whom I had seen many times at the gym but did not know him and now I met him in Walgreen's a couple of days ago and he wanted to know how I was liking my new vehicle. Class run organization!!

Tyler Jones
Jay Hodge
Dec 15, 2018 -

James Hodge Motor responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're incredibly happy to hear Curt and Tyler were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and we hope to see you again in the future!

December 12, 2018

"Good Experience"

- randallmahon02

This buying experience was a very easy and pretty quick experience with no "run around". We were not pestured or pressured about buying a vehicle but it was a very easy experience.

Mark Ritchey
Dec 13, 2018 -

James Hodge Motor responded

Thank you for the positive review and rating! We are happy to know that your car-buying experience was easy and quick. We hope that you will continue to choose us as your dealership in the near future! Have a good day!

December 08, 2018

"Awesome service "

- Lhjones

People were great , very helpful no pressure and got me just what I wanted no long drawn out ordeal and can’t wait to get my next one from them

Dec 09, 2018 -

James Hodge Motor responded

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience with our team. It's always our pleasure to help you with any of your vehicle needs.

December 02, 2018

"No pressure, hassle free buying experience."

- Jsenglish09

I was looking to buy my wife a new car for Christmas and after much research and searching for the exact car she wanted i finally found it online at James Hodge Dodge in Paris, Tx. I contacted the sales team not knowing exactly what to expect beings this is the first brand new car i have ever purchased, but to much surprise the experience was awesome. The car was perfect, the price was right and Adam really got down to business in securing financing at an interest rate I wanted. The entire process took less than a day and it was all done over the phone. All i had to do was show up, sign paperwork and drive the car off. I was actually at the dealership for maybe an hour the day i picked the car up. If you are in the market for a new vehicle i would highly recommend James Hodge. The process is smooth, fast, transparent and honest. These folks will tell you exactly what you are paying for and will not try to sneak an extended warranty or extras in on your paperwork. I will definitely purchase my future vehicles from James Hodge. Thanks guys.

Dec 03, 2018 -

James Hodge Motor responded

Hi there, You are very welcome! We enjoyed meeting you and your wife and are happy she found her perfect car with us. We look forward to continuing to work with you on any future need.