Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Tom Mann, Service Manager, Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Tom Mann

Service Manager

December 29, 2017

"Jim Ellis VW is the best!"

- Dude_Wheres-My-Car

Since 2006, we have purchased 6 new VWs from Phil Coleman at Jim Ellis VW on Peachtree Blvd. (in Chamblee). 2 Golfs, 1 Passat, and 3 GTIs. In addition to being a great Sales Consultant, Phil is a great guy – a longtime VW aficionado, deep employment history at Jim Ellis VW, energetic, with a positive spin on life. Each purchase has been a pleasure. Sometimes we stop in to say hello, even if we’re not buying a car. Though I have not purchased a car at any of the other Jim Ellis dealerships, I would imagine I would receive superior customer experience, since all Jim Ellis dealerships are family owned and operated by three generations of the Jim Ellis family. I would not consider shopping anywhere else for my next VW. Thanks, Phil!

Phil Coleman

December 23, 2017

"Great car buying experience "

- Cliff Ealey

What an awesome experience from start to finish. The salesman Brian Bolton was knowledgeable, honest, and professional. I felt that I was getting a great deal. Easy transactions with financing then I was on my way! I will definitely recommend Brian and Jim Ellis VW to my friends and family.

Brian Bolton
Other Employees : Lance in finance.

December 21, 2017

"Quality Customer Service!"

- sle81256

Jim Ellis Volkswagen in Atlanta was quick and offered superior customer service. Thanks to Ryan Barry my experience was great and i will definitely be recommending this service department and Ryan to friends and family with Volkswagens!

Ryan Barry