Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Tom Mann, Service Manager, Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Tom Mann

Service Manager

November 10, 2017

"A timely and efficient surprise"

- xraylazarus

My sunroof refused to close with rain moving in within hours. After a hasty ( and admittedly crude) emergency patch job I delivered my Rabbit to Scott Croston expecting a long and complicated repair. Scott reassured me that they would get to my problem and keep me informed every step of the way. I was pleasantly surprised when Scott called me in just a few hours to tell me my repair was complete. The entire process was quick and painless - I will definitely be back should I need another repair!

Scott Croston

October 23, 2017

"Best Experience buying a car ever"

- Angela Peloquin

Everyone at the dealership was super nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership. They go above and beyond to be of help and try to get you in the car you want.

Phil Coleman
Michael Landin

September 21, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- Jdl3339

This was my first time buying a used car and I was fairly nervous, especially after having just totaled my car. Brian and the management truly went above and beyond to make the experience a great one! Brian is super knowledgeable, friendly, professional and welcoming. I will definitely be coming back in the future!

Brian Bolton