Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta

Service Manager

November 28, 2017

"Hustle and Quality"

- Brooksie

I first talked to Brian at 10. Brian found my car elsewhere in a matter of hours and had it ready for me when I arrived at 5:30. When we were done it was past closing time but he spent a long time familiarizing me with all the features after the doors were locked. He was genuinely excited about this car. The price was great and Brian had to go outside their dealership to find the rapidly disappearing 2017 model--a GLI manual. Awesome car too.

Brian O'Connor

November 10, 2017

"A timely and efficient surprise"

- xraylazarus

My sunroof refused to close with rain moving in within hours. After a hasty ( and admittedly crude) emergency patch job I delivered my Rabbit to Scott Croston expecting a long and complicated repair. Scott reassured me that they would get to my problem and keep me informed every step of the way. I was pleasantly surprised when Scott called me in just a few hours to tell me my repair was complete. The entire process was quick and painless - I will definitely be back should I need another repair!

Scott Croston

October 23, 2017

"Best Experience buying a car ever"

- Angela Peloquin

Everyone at the dealership was super nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership. They go above and beyond to be of help and try to get you in the car you want.

Phil Coleman