Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

7978 Balboa Ave, San Diego, California 92111

Frank  Torres, Internet Sales Consultant, Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Frank Torres

Valery Teplitsky, Finance Manager, Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Valery Teplitsky

Joe Virachack, Internet Sales Consultant, Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Joe Virachack

Jay Buckley, Internet Sales Consultant, Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Jay Buckley

November 15, 2018

"New Chevy Cruze "

- WhitneyLyn12

My buying experience at Jimmie Johnson's was amazing thanks to Frank! I submitted a request online and he immediately contacted me. He was on top of everything throughout the buying process. I drove 6 hours to purchase my new 2018 Chevy Cruze. I highly recommend Frank, he was very pleasant to work with. I'll definitely be referring all my family and friends to him. Everything went great and I was overall very happy with the process. The rest of the staff was very nice. Thank you Frank :)

Valery Teplitsky
Frank Torres

November 03, 2018

"A happy customer!"

- MValji

We’ve been to so many dealership over the years but never found a car salesman like Lenny. He is very accommodating to our needs, understanding of our intent and best of all he was patient. He made sure we took the time to decide. He explained everything without making us feel rushed. He is calm and very, very nice. He answered all our questions and spent as much time as we needed. Please ask for him! Everyone else in the dealership that we came across are really helpful and made us all comfortable. It’s the service you can’t beat! Thank you Lenny for all your help! We’re happy to own a new car with your help!

Lenny Neff
Ross Murphy
Veronica Bahena

October 26, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Sugarcrunch

Getting into a accident and having to go through the process of getting a new vehicle is a hassle. Nathaniel From the very beginning and after the fact of purchase has made my experience stress free and easy. He’s so sweet, and answers all your questions and concern. I’d recommend getting a car with him to anyone. Love my new car.

Nathaniel Enyedi