Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC

Greensboro, GA

1,122 Reviews
The Jimmy Britt Automotive Family has received multiple Dealer of the Year awards in the state of Georgia. (Just a short drive from either Athens or Augusta.) Why choose Jimmy Britt? We were awarded the Customer Satisfaction Award through DealerRater! How? Because we have created a top-tier sales and management team that focus on one thing: Caring for you, our guest. We will provide you emails, pictures, and a video of any vehicle you are interested in, along with an upfront quote on any vehicle - and with our exclusive Jimmy Britt Premium Delivery Program, you can even buy a vehicle entirely from home (paperwork and all) for your convenience.
Contact Dealership

1011 Town Creek Blvd

Greensboro, GA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,122 reviews

July 01, 2022

Car wouldn’t start. Towed to dealer on Wednesday night. Service Department says they can’t even look at it until next Tuesday. Couldn’t get a loaner.We bought the car th More

by Charles
Jul 02, 2022 -

Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Our apologies about your experience with us so far, Charles. I did confirm that our service team did indeed look at your vehicle to determine if it was something with an easy solution to fix, but unfortunately, it was the type of work that requires (what is known as an A Tech). They're the cream of the crop, and our A tech will not be back until Tuesday (since we're off Monday). Hopefully our team has been in contact with you since you've left this review, but I've been ensured that our team will work diligently to make you happy.

Jul 02, 2022 -

Charles responded

I know what an automobile tech is. I also know that car manufacturers today provide dealers simple to use dianostic tools that are easy to use and interpret. I find it hard to believe that any dealer today has only one person who can use dianostic equipment. The problem should have at least been diagnosed on Thursday.

June 30, 2022

I was able to fully complete the buying process of my used vehicle online without a problem. I was able to negotiate the price with the dealership over the phone and never had to drive to the dealership More

by Bill
June 30, 2022

Jason was great to deal with also we were on a time restraint and was able to pull the process though quickly. Thanks for your help Jason! More

by Make
June 30, 2022

This dealer was the best! ! Friendly, negotiable, and really serious and trustworthy about their craft! More

by Jiipluto

by Jiipluto
June 29, 2022

Damon Fair is great. Easy to work with and makes the buying process quick and easy. Very pleased with Damon and Jimmy Britt! More

by DSANCHEZ10

Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to see you soon!

June 29, 2022

Marco was great to work with in finding the right vehicle for us. He was patient and took time to explain everything and make sure we were happy with our purchase. Every one of the staff we dealt with were More

by lp0512

Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Jimmy Britt Chevrolet-Buick-GMC, LLC. We hope you have a great day!

June 29, 2022

Marco was so helpful and patient. He really tried his best to get me the deal I needed More

by amiecaruso@gmail.com

June 29, 2022

The Jimmy Britt team were and are professional and welcoming. The building is clean and presents all of their vehicles very well. More

by Jon Williams
June 29, 2022

Justin smith is a great dealer very nice and great at communication. Made me feel very comfortable with my buy he took real good care of me. More

by Julianvillalobos