Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

September 20, 2018

"Oil change"

- KQGAres Verified Customer

They were wonderful with their customer service and were mindful of my time waiting with two little ones. Their price was unbeatable and they even offered a complimentary car wash with the service! Will definitely go there again for service.

Ron

September 19, 2018

"Service Dept"

- jimbo Verified Customer

Ron Richards did an excellent job in analyzing the unusual problem with my Suburban. It was repaired quickly and properly. I appreciate the good work.

Ron Richards

September 18, 2018

"Full Service"

- kpigati Verified Customer

I was traveling to visit my mother when I realized I needed an oil change. Jimmy Britt took in my Chevy Cruze on just a days notice and even though the business was busy when arriving, the wait was reasonably short and included a full car wash! Later, the receptionist explained everything they checked and told me that everything looked in great shape. I felt much more comfortable traveling after my full service from this dealership.

Randy Wright

Special Offers

$500 Over Kelley Blue Book ICO for your Vehicle!

Our customers demand the best Pre-Owned Selection and Quality vehicles, and we know those vehicles come from our Great Customers. Please make sure to ask any Jimmy Britt Chevrolet-GMC-Buick employee about this great offer!

$500 Over Kelley Blue Book ICO for your Vehicle!

Complimentary Car Wash with Vehicle Service

We now have a state of the art Car Wash Facility and Detail Department. Please ask your Service Writer of Choice about all our new Offerings.

Service Center Photos & Amenities