Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jimmy  Carrier, Product Specialist, Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC

Product Specialist

November 12, 2018

"Good Experience "

- margaretdpatrick Verified Customer

I was pleased with the service that I received. The personnel were very accommodating. I was informed and consulted on the service. Loved the car wash!

November 05, 2018

"A great experience'"

- jjwil Verified Customer

Thank you Jimmy Britt crew for the great job of changing our oil and rotating the tires. All completed in adequate time. All service personnel were great to work with... And free coffee and good magazines available in lobby. Also, offered a free car wash!!!! Now that was a great experience. Thank you Jimmy Britt crew!!!!

Other Employees : I do not lnow the employees names I worked with. I am sorry.

November 05, 2018

"Normal Service"

- jcracing450r Verified Customer

I love going here! I call and get it scheduled and I'm always notified of what's going on. Thanks again for keeping my car going strong!

Marco Bisogno
Elker Perez
Brad Ramsbotham
Randy Wright

Special Offers

$500 Over Kelley Blue Book ICO for your Vehicle!

Our customers demand the best Pre-Owned Selection and Quality vehicles, and we know those vehicles come from our Great Customers. Please make sure to ask any Jimmy Britt Chevrolet-GMC-Buick employee about this great offer!

$500 Over Kelley Blue Book ICO for your Vehicle!

Complimentary Car Wash with Vehicle Service

We now have a state of the art Car Wash Facility and Detail Department. Please ask your Service Writer of Choice about all our new Offerings.

Service Center Photos & Amenities