Johnstons Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Mike Plunkett, Service Consultant, Johnstons Toyota

Service Director

September 19, 2018

"Service center"

- Renea0316

Nice friendly staff. Fast service time. James D even walk me to where my vehicle was parked. The past 8 years I have purchase 3 vehicle from johnston toytota of new hampton. I would highly recommand to purchase and service your vehicle from Johnston.

Kelvin Guyadeen
James Daidone

August 31, 2018

"Recent service"

- Charley

Very easy service appointment transaction. Staff treated me and my vehicle in an extremely professional manner upon arrival. All staff I came in contact with thru out the dealership, exhibited a high level of friendship and made sure my visit went smoothly and to my satisfaction.

Jerry Ezra
Steve Johnston
Other Employees : telephone rep?? service adviseor??

July 03, 2018

"Seriously the worse "

- Rachelescobar

Oh man. Where do I even start. First of all I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but man I should of never done that. I took my car in for a recall and they did the bare minimum. They decided not to change all the parts because it wasn’t warranted. Whoever made that poor poor life decision screwed me over. I paid almost 500$ to get the top of my engine done with the recall so hey 500$ for a new engine solid!!! Fast forward a year and half later and 40,000 miles. Well my engine is still burning oil andddd a piston barren blew. Weird! 40,000 and a rebuilt engine it should last at least 100,000. This is crazy! I called for them to come pick it up and fix it and they refuse to do so. A piston bearing breaks because it is over worked because it’s going through oil. I had this fixed. I had my engine rebuilt and you’re telling me it’s my fault..... mmm nah I don’t think so. Pick up my car and look at it for free and when you realizes it’s your fault fix the issue you were supposed to fix a year and half ago but we’re too lazy to do so. The sad part it was a recall!!! Toyota pays for it!! All they pay for is labor and oh man asking wayyyyy to much to do a solid job. So they want me to pay to get it towed to them after I already had it towed. Pay for a diagnostic test an hour or two and even if it’s their fault it broke pay for it to be repaired. Uhhh nah. Seriously the worst customer service and service department I have ever have the pleasure of dealing with. And honestly don’t trust them with anything else if you get work done there triple check. I know this is small but I had them replace plain clips to keep my splash guard up you know something small.... they zip tied it and charged me for the clips I never got. Uh if you’re willing to charge and lie about something that small what else are you willing to do. Dang I paid 500$ to get the top half rebuilt did that even happen?! Let’s be honest probably not. They are lazy. Incompetent. And not willing to fix their own mistakes. You’ve been warned DO NOT GO HERE!

Other Employees : Diane