Keenan Motors

4.4

3664 North Easton Road, Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902

341 Reviews of Keenan Motors

December 23, 2018

"Buying experience worth a trip"

- PeterS

My wife and I traveled 170 miles in December 2018 to see a CPO Mercedes at Keenan Motors in Doylestown, PA. From beginning to end our experience with salesperson Marc Goldsmith was easy, pleasurable, and sometimes downright fun. (Marc is an interesting guy.) With no pressure, Marc took time with us to explain the car (we hadn’t bought a new car in 13 years, and never a Mercedes, so the complexity was a little overwhelming) and give us a test drive. When we decided to buy it Marc and Renate Pera, the Finance and Leasing Manager, made the complex paperwork of an out-of-state purchase of a used car as easy as possible (with 100% financing at a low interest rate). if Keenan Motors were closer to us I would take it there for service! I think they have a large number of loaners, and if you’re buying new, it looked like a very large inventory.

Marc Goldsmith
Jan 02, 2019 -

Keenan Motors responded

Hi PeterS! Thank you for your review, and for taking the time to write and share this fantastic feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service Marc and Renate provided, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. We appreciate that you drove so far to visit our dealership, and truly appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you, and congratulations on your Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz!

December 01, 2018

"Amazing "

- DaveCollins

Troy, has shown my wife and I a new level of what car buying can be. Very honest and transparent and goes above and beyond. Definitely an asset to Keenan Mercedes

Troy Stevenson

Keenan Motors responded

Hi DaveCollins! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service Troy provided throughout your purchase. Thank you for your business!

November 29, 2018

"Hal Delivers!"

- Jdiener99

One of the most important things about buying a car is enjoying the experience and knowing that your salesman has your best interests in mind. Hal has a ton of knowledge about all cars and is able to use that knowledge to help us get the car he thinks would fit us best. It was an overall great experience buying a car from Hal. Highly recommend

Keenan Motors responded

Hi Jdiener99! Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this fantastic feedback! We are delighted to hear that Hal made your car-buying experience with us a great one! Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

November 29, 2018

"Great experience buying my first Mercedes!"

- Stephaniem0918

Hal did a great job finding the car we wanted in the price range we laid out and in even better condition than we could have imagined! Would definitely work with him again!

Keenan Motors responded

Hi Stephaniem0918! Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service Hal provided throughout your purchase. Thank you for your business!

November 10, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- MjpSpp

We worked with Hal to purchase a preowned car for our daughter. The experience was so great that we ended up leasing a new car for my husband the next day. Hal was efficient, responsive, thorough and accommodating with both car transactions. He treated us as well on the preowned purchase as he did with the 2019 new car. He even came to our house : 1+ hours always from the dealership to help set up features on the new car. We’re having new garage door openers installed and he has offered to come back to set those up with our cars. We cannot say enough about Hal!

Nov 12, 2018 -

Keenan Motors responded

Hi MjpSpp! Thank you for your review, and for taking the time to write and share this great feedback! We are delighted to hear that you were happy with the customer service and sales support Hal provided, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about your new vehicles, or if there is anything we can do for you!

October 25, 2018

"No start 2011 ml 350"

- One bad 69 Camaro

Replaced ignition switch great work! And fair, would recommend to anyone:-) Great service been starting everytime , no hassles gave us new Benz to drive for two days.

Pete Kielburger
Douglas Hagmayer
Art Botfield
Oct 26, 2018 -

Keenan Motors responded

Hi One bad 69 Camaro! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your service experience at our dealership, as well as the customer service Doug, Pete and Art provided. Thank you for your business!

June 26, 2018

"Outstanding salesmanship "

- Montana4

Hal was knowledgeable personable and made my experience awesome. I would highly recommend Him to everyone. I felt comfortable with him and know he will be selling me more cars in the future

Jun 27, 2018 -

Keenan Motors responded

Hi Montana4! Thank you for your review, and for taking the time to write and share this fantastic feedback! We are delighted to hear that you were happy with the customer service and sales support Hal provided throughout your purchase. Thank you for your business, and congratulations on your new Mercedes-Benz!

May 01, 2018

"Terrific dealership, sales and service!"

- satisfiedcustomers

Just bought our third Mercedes from Keenan, and once again, they have exceeded all of our expectations. We cannot say enough about the incredible sales team (Mike Ventresca and Iggy DeScala) who did all they could to find the perfect car for us at a great price! Mike and Iggy truly listened to our needs, and went above and beyond to ensure that we found the best car for us. Renate Pera was also so pleasant and helpful. Everyone in the showroom was warm and welcoming. Our transaction was smooth and seamless, and we feel like family with Keenan. If you are in the market, or even want to browse, Mike and Iggy and everyone there will make you feel special and important and will take their time with you, with no pressure. The showroom is beautiful, and the staff's personalized attention to detail and customer satisfaction is beyond reproach. In the past, our service has been excellent, and Barbara Haig and others have been most accommodating. We love the convenient valet service. We are very pleased with Keenan Mercedes and highly recommend it! What a great experience!

Iggy DeScala
Mike Ventresca
Thomas Haig
Other Employees : Dan was also great and pleasant and helpful
May 01, 2018 -

Keenan Motors responded

Hello satisfiedcustomers! Thank you for your review, and for taking the time to write and share this fantastic feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us, as well as the customer service Iggy, Mike, Tom, Renate and Barbara provided throughout your purchase. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

April 23, 2018

"damage during maintenance"

- dmd

Dropped 2017 S550 off @ 10am on 4/17 for A-service, Inspection, Detailing and check squeaking brakes that have been a constant since delivery of vehicle March 2017 (despite being told already repaired). Pete Kielburger was service advisor I was assigned to although I requested any other service advisor (for reason detailed later). Pete only had A-service and Inspection scheduled. Despite my knowledge that A-service and Inspection having a multitude of overlapping tasks involved, Pete explained to me that the A-service is “like a seven page checklist”, and essentially dismissed my inquiry. Not willing to waste time debating minimal dollars, I agreed to pay for both and requested the detailing, which I scheduled the week prior, be done. I asked Pete if he inspected the car for any damage; he had not. We inspected the car together and found one small scratch on left rear wheel. Pete called 12:20 4/18 to inform that car wouldn’t be complete until 4/19 because he had to order new brake pads, and wouldn’t be detailed til 4/19. This is the second time in less than year this replacement has been done. Be aware that Pete told me at intake that cars with low mileage get brake squeaking because the brakes get “rusty”. I reminded him that this had been an issue since delivery; no response. Pete called @ 1:54 4/19 to inform car was ready for pick up. I arrived @3pm, paid for services; told by cashier that key fob was in the car. No key fob in car; took three people to locate. I noticed on my way home that there were 25+ miles added to the odometer since drop off. Inspected car upon arriving home. Two white paint chips on hood of black car that were not there prior to service @ Keenan Mercedes. Called Pete Kielburger who told me that car was dirty upon arrival, so he wouldn’t have seen paint chips (i.e. damage was present at drop off). The hood of the black car was clean at drop off; there was everyday dirt on side panels behind wheels only. Pete stated I should bring car back so he could “make a determination”. I asked what could be done to correct, and Pete stated “paint chips could be touched up but won’t be perfect”. This is an S550 meticulously cared for, garage kept, one year old car, with 2850 miles. I emailed the Service Manager, Tom Haig, @ 4:42 on 4/19 explaining the situation and requesting a meeting with both him and owner, Jim Peruto. I’d had previous interaction with Tom in August 2017 when same car mysteriously had $1600+ body damage. Pete said he hadn’t checked the car for damage at drop off; couldn’t explain it. I am convinced the car was sold damaged. I reluctantly paid for repairs. The car was returned with with misaligned front bumper. I had to return it again...Fool me once. I checked the service invoice, which noted that the detailing was a “sublet”. Perhaps this explains the mileage put on the car... Where was the car taken, and who was driving it? Why does Keenan Mercedes advertise “detailing service” on their website, if vehicle is sent to a separate company, without the owner’s knowledge or consent? Glanzmann? Tom Haig replied to my email on 4/20 stating that he would inspect car, but “seriously doubted if Jim Peruto will be available”. Tom stated that he would take pics and share them with Mr. Peruto and “General Manager” (as yet unnamed), who would make “ultimate decision on how this situation will be resolved”. Tom copied Kevin Post @ Keenan Motors and Bob Glanzmann @ Keenan Mercedes on this email. Tom requested that I forward pics to 215-515-8151, a number that is “directly connected to service communication platform”. Tom promised to confirm receipt of pics. I forwarded pics to 215-515-8151 @ 2:38 on 4/21. Included in that email, I reiterated my request to speak with GM and owner. No confirmation of receipt of pics. No communication at all. I called Tom Haig @ 1:45 (in meeting, left voicemail to return call to discuss) and 6:10 (gone for day) on 4/23. Crickets. I’ve never received customer satisfaction survey from Mercedes for either service visit. FYI: I’ve purchased, in cash, two new vehicles from this dealership, a S550 and a GLK 350 in the span of two years. I would suggest avoiding Keenan Mercedes, sales and service, AT ALL COSTS.

Thomas Haig
Pete Kielburger
Other Employees : Bob Glanzmann
April 18, 2018

"Amazing service "

- Jfrazer99

Hal was a great help. He listened to everything I had to say, along with giving me all his attention. I spent a good few hours at the dealership, he got me in and out as fast as possible. I appreciate all the hard work and love my new car!

Apr 20, 2018 -

Keenan Motors responded

Hi Jfrazer99! Thank you for your review, and for taking the time to write and share this great feedback! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new car and that you were happy with the customer service Hal provided throughout your purchase. Thank you for your business!