Kelly Maserati Alfa Romeo

58 Reviews of Kelly Maserati Alfa Romeo

November 29, 2018

"Awesome time"

- Zigzag

Worked with me to find the perfect color combination and package and got a great deal. Everyone was very friendly and I received my car in a very timely manner.

Peter Simmons

Kelly Maserati Alfa Romeo responded

That is great! We are glad that you found the color combination you were looking for (along with a great deal)! Thank you for sharing!

November 29, 2018

"Elizabeth and Kelly went above and beyond."

- jj

With Elizabeth's help, I had found the car I was after. Then roadblocks came up, including my not being able to reach my wife who was out of the country on business, and a last-minute medical issue. Weeks later, after the dust settled I contacted Elizabeth and found that the car was (not surprisingly) no longer available. She then did an exhaustive search and found the exact replacement, even the same color! I highly recommend Elizabeth and Kelly.

Kelly Maserati Alfa Romeo responded

On behalf of Elizabeth, thank you for sharing this with us! We are pleased that despite the roadblocks that came up, Elizabeth made sure she found a replacement car for you. Thank you, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

November 23, 2018

"Excellent service from Betsy, the salesperson and office"

- grove1898

Everyone at Kelly was thorough in their presentations of both the car and the financing. It was a very pleasurable experience and one that took no more than an hour. I would recommend this dealership to anyone

Kelly Maserati Alfa Romeo responded

Thank you! We are glad that everyone here was thorough and made sure you were taken care of. We appreciate the recommendation!

November 23, 2018

"Great experience"

- Brianmitch

Liz was great! Everyone was nice and helpful. They knew their product. Would reccomend them to anyone. They didn’t take all day like most dealers do. Very time efficient.

Kelly Maserati Alfa Romeo responded

We are glad that you had the opportunity to work with Lizzy! We appreciate you sharing your feedback on Lizzy and the group. Thank you Brian!

November 21, 2018

" Professional "

- Kory

I went to Kelly automotive not knowing what to expect, possibly high-pressure sales personnel. Upon entering the building we were greeted warmly by the receptionist and we explain that we wanted to look into leasing and Alpha Romeo. The experience was very pleasant and pressure free for the entire duration. It almost felt like they were trying to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Our sales person Elizabeth was very pleasant and knowledgeable and the manager Kevin was pleasant and not high pressure

November 20, 2018

"Happy Owner "

- jayme1067

Elizabeth was amazing I was going to buy from a Different dealership but after working with Elizabeth I decided I wanted to work with her and no other dealership she was so knowledgeable and helpful and made me feel like a valued customer I definitely recommend her and I am looking forward to when my lease ends buying another car from her

November 20, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- Rosie781

Elizabeth was fantastic and would definitely work with her again! She was knowledgeable and friendly, and made the car buying process extremely smooth. I would recommend buying a car with Elizabeth to anyone in the market.

September 28, 2018

"So quick and easy"

- Kris102938

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Lizzie was very professional and knowledgeable, and made the whole process so quick and easy. There was no lengthy back-and-forth negotiation, Lizzie and Kyle presented me with multiple buying options, all of which were reasonable, so I could choose which one best fit my needs. I will highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

Oct 01, 2018 -

Kelly Maserati Alfa Romeo responded

That really means a lot to us Kris102938! Lizzie and Kyle always make sure they go the extra mile for their customers and we are happy that you experienced that. Thank you for your recommendation.

September 10, 2018

"Purchase of Stelvio"

- Chris

Elizabeth was very professional and attentive. Would highly recommend this car, this dealership, and Elizabeth. We are very satisfied overall and we love the car.

Oct 01, 2018 -

Kelly Maserati Alfa Romeo responded

Thank you Chris! We appreciate your recommendation on both Elizabeth and our dealership!

September 04, 2018

"SERVICE SAME AS FLOORS - POLISHED & COLD"

- TPD055

THIS IS MY LAST TIME HERE - 7 MILES FROM MY HOUSE IN THE FUTURE IM DRIVING THE 23 MILES TO BOCH MASERATI NORWOOD - MAJOR FIASCO TO GET A STICKER FOR MY 2017 GIBLI - NEEDED 2 VACATION DAYS OVER LABOR DAY WEEKEND - FIRST ISSUE FRIDAY WAS A PROTECTIVE FILM CLEAR CLOATING I HAD ON OUTSIDE OF WINDSHEILD TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY TWICE FRIDAY TO REMEDY - COULD NOT USE CAR OVER LONG WEEKEND - RETURNED TUESDAY AFTER HAVING FILM REMOVED - ALEXANDERIA IN SERVICE WHO SHOULD BE FIRED NOW INFORMED ME THE DECAL ON MY PLATE DOES NOT MATCH REGISTRATION -THINGS I WISHED I WAS TOLD FRIDAY AFTER SECOND RETURN . AFTER A TRIP TO REGISTRY TWO HOURS IN LINE - RETURNED FOR FOURTH VISIT AND A STICKER - I FIND THEM VERY SMUG AND INPERSONAL HERE - UNLIKE BOCH MASERATI WHERE THEY BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOU. THIS DEALERSHIP SHOULD TAKE A LESSON FROM STARBUCKS - CLOSE A DAY AND HAVE A WORKSKOP ON PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - WITHOUT CUSTOMERS YOUR OUT A JOB. NOT IMPRESSED HERE AT ALL.

Wayne Woodbury