Kelly Nissan of Route 33

3830 Easton-Nazareth Highway, Easton, Pennsylvania 18045

3352 Reviews of Kelly Nissan of Route 33

"Great experience"

- Beers8049

Buying my wife's car from Rick was a great experience. We felt no pressure at all and it was a very laid back atmosphere. We were happy with the price and will do business there again in the future.

February 10, 2019

"Welcoming and helpful environment "

- Mikejim914

The service from the people working there was wonderful and helpful to cater the needs of my parents and myself. One employee in particular Zack was knowledgable in the vehicle I was interested in and was there every step of the way to make sure the purchase was smooth and hassle free. Highly recommend him and the business itself to anyone interested in looking for a vehicle and doing business in obtaining a fine automobile from this place. Definitely coming back to do more future business with them.

Zack Hankerson

"Kelly Nissan the BEST!"

- TM

Professionalism, kindness, excellence of all staff!!! Great job to everyone! Pricing was fair, detail staff did great work! Thank you for your efforts, time and attention to making this a great experience for our family.

Evan DiSora
Jeff Collura
Other Employees : Finance Mgr. Forget his name...corner office.
February 10, 2019

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

- Aramirez

We felt welcomed from the moment we arrived at Kelly Nissan. The entire team went above and beyond to get us the car we wanted and we are so grateful. We will definitely be returning for any future purchases.

February 09, 2019

"Best auto purchase ever.."

- loisngene

My husband and I went to Kelly Nissan to service our vehicle. Long story short, we left with our new 2019 Nissan Altima. I honestly felt like I was dealing with a family member. So kind and patient and easily answered each question we had. This is our second purchase with Kelly Nissan; we wouldn't go to anyone else. Kelly Nissan thank you so much for everything. A special thanks to Rick Zauck for being personable and making us feel like family.

"Top notch"

- Theta47

I am always taken care of as soon as possible. Love the shuttle service. The whole dealership is the best and only one I deal with

Heather Ardle
Eric Sparrow
February 09, 2019

"Family and Friendly feel "

- AprilShea

I took the trip to Kelly after talking with Sara. She convinced me to bring in my car to have them take a look at it. I was concerned since I knew I owed more on my loan then what I was going to get in a trade. Upon arrival I was greeted with a friendly smile and warm welcome by Rich. Rich was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles he showed me. He explained everything and made me feel like he had all the time in the world to help me. I don’t know if you ever been to other dealerships. But I have and they run around and leave you alone and it not only makes the process take forever, but they treat you like a number and really just care about making a sale. Rich was beyond personable. After working on some numbers I had the pleasure of meeting Wilbert, one of the Managers there. I thought oh here we go... he’s gonna pressure me into a higher payment for a car. Boy was I surprised. I honestly cannot express how wonderful both Rich and Wilbert were. They treated me like family, and showed that they cared about getting me the right car to fit my life at a payment I was comfortable with. It’s funny because when I got there Rich told me to have a sit in the new 2019 Altima after I told him what I was looking for and as well as what I was already driving which was a 2017 Maxima. After looking at another vehicle we went back to an Altima and I absolutely fell in love with the car they brought up for me to test drive. Moved onto what I thought would be the pain steaking signing of papers and spending more money on extras. I met Keith who was hands down amazing. He not only got me 4 add ons, but he took a look at my previous loan company and knew of a special financing offer he could give me. This gave me a much lower interest rate And a lower payment. I was floored how he took extra time to make it all work to benefit me financially. There honestly aren’t enough words to explain how pleased I am with my experience, I am looking forward to my experience to come with the service area.

Richard Kinsey
Wilbert Chevez
Sara Peifer
Other Employees : Keith In finance 5 stars, excellent

"Great Experience "

- MikenNikki

Went up to just look and Zack the salesman came out to talk with us. No pressure and just asked if he could help. His knowledge and professionalism along with no pressure in making a decision helped us in deciding to purchase our truck. Everyone that was involved was personal and helpful. I would recommend buying a vehicle from them. We plan on going back for another vehicle within the year. We had been purchasing our vehicles from another dealer and had a horrible experience. So dealing with another dealership and salesman made us skeptical. They took all the skepticism away. Great job and thank you Zack Hankerson and Kelly Nissian! Mike and Nikki Gawronski

Zack Hankerson

"Overall Experience "

- Pooh38

My overall experience was amazing the staff worked with me in a very professional manner went above and beyond to make me happy they have exceeded past my expectations!!!! I am overwhelmed with joy for my car. Thanks Again guys!!! Fantastic Job!

Zack Hafer
Scott Tophoney
February 08, 2019

"Going the extra mile"

- JSparta

From Mike DiSora (General Mgr), Craig Phillips (E Commerce Mgr.) . to our extremely knowledgeable and service minded Sales Agent Evan DiSora I was blown away by their attention to our needs. Purchasing a new car is never something I get excited about but these guys at Kelly made the experience pleasant. My wife Pam loves her new Nissan Rogue

Mike Disora