Ken Ganley Ford West

Cleveland, OH

1,143 Reviews
Ken Ganley Ford West is Northeast Ohio’s choice for new Fords; from the EcoSport, Escape, Explorer and F-150 we have what you’re looking for. It's not just our great selection of new vehicles - it's also our large selection of high-quality used cars. There are many reasons people come to us first. With our competitive Ford financing offers, we take the stress out of car buying by making it affordable and easy. With a variety of finance and lease options, Cleveland car buyers feel at ease with their purchase. Loans can be approved easily and quickly, the same day that you want to make your purchase. Shop and apply online to save time in the comforts of your own home. It’s never been easier to save!
Contact Dealership

16100 Lorain Ave

Cleveland, OH

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,143 reviews

July 05, 2022

Had a rattling under truck and is now louder then before I took to Ganley. More

by randall-farmer
Na
July 05, 2022

The service at this dealership is by far the worst service I've ever had. I used to work at a car dealership for over 5 years and this is just outright awful. Been out of my car for a month now and I More

by Scott Centor
Everyone
Jul 05, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Ford West responded

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. When we search Scott Centor in our system, we do not find anything so can you please reply with your full name and phone # so that we can access your account & look into this. Or you can email your into to Customer Relations JWheatley@GanleyAuto.com thanks!

July 03, 2022

Had a great experience with Mark glad we got the suv we need for our family More

by ashleyjenkins952
Mark
Jul 05, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Ford West responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ken Ganley Ford West. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

July 01, 2022

Dave was very helpful and responsive! We will go back to this shop for service! More

by Michelle

Ken Ganley Ford West responded

Hello Michelle, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ken Ganley Ford West. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

July 01, 2022

Our Ford Ranger brakes were fixed and truck was washed and returned to us in a timely fashion. Very pleased with Tracy Sapienza for all her help with this. More

by bobcleo

Ken Ganley Ford West responded

Hello, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ken Ganley Ford West. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

June 30, 2022

Great service, great people, some services are a little pricey but what do you expect when you go to the dealership More

by SS2002WS6

Ken Ganley Ford West responded

Hi, thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

June 29, 2022

They had Great, clear communication, fast service. My car was fixed in a very timely manner. More

by Mcnamaramk

Ken Ganley Ford West responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Ken Ganley Ford West. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

June 28, 2022

I paid for spark plug change I'm not even sure that they were properly changed. It went from no one is here the mechanic called off ..too 2 hrs later my trucks is ready to be picked up. the very next day my More

by Rolanddavis2020
Jun 30, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Ford West responded

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (216) 941-9800 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

June 28, 2022

Great dealership I always have my vehicle serviced there. Staff goes out of their way to take care of their customers. More

by Sonja

Ken Ganley Ford West responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Ken Ganley Ford West.

June 28, 2022

Tried to understand the big picture. Helped me find a good deal that fit my financial profile. More

by Cargo54

Ken Ganley Ford West responded

Thank you for choosing Ken Ganley Ford West, your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

1 - 10 of 1,143 results