Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

Johannes Alberty

October 15, 2017

"Just what we wanted"

- mature folk

Kendall Kile guided us through the process with professionalism, courtesy, patience & product knowledge. We purchased a Highlander & are grateful for the help with all the bells & whistles.

Kendall Kile

October 10, 2017

"Second Time Around"

- ToyXtwo

We just bought a Toyota Tundra from Joji Eapen at Olathe Toyota. We bought a Camry from him a couple of years ago. We were so satisfied with our first buying experience there that we asked for him again. The entire staff was very pleasant and accommodating. We never felt undue pressured to buy. These two Toyotas will probably outlast us, but if they don't, we'll be right back asking for Joji.

October 05, 2017

"Outstanding customer service, great buying experience"

- Bob Z

I recently worked with Joji Eapen to buy a new Toyota. Joji made sure I was fully comfortable with all model and pricing options and listened to me needs so well that his advice was perfect for my situation. The vehicle I purchased at the price at which it was sold to me fully met my requirements.

Used 2007 Jeep Wrangler, $17980