Key Buick GMC of Somersworth

DAN LAGRANGE, GENERAL MANAGER, Key Buick GMC of Somersworth

DAN LAGRANGE

GENERAL MANAGER

October 16, 2018

"All around great experience!"

- Jonnyv

They found the truck I wanted. No B.S. from this place. Very welcoming, the sales guys, GM to the finance person. All around great experience.

October 12, 2018

"UPDATED REVIEW – Mis-Advertised & Misrepresented Vehicle"

- TNT8197

UPDATED NOVEMBER 17, 2018: UPDATED REVIEW – Mis-Advertised & Misrepresented Vehicle: Dan Lagrange from Key Auto of Somersworth reached out to me on October 17, 2018 and he listened to my issues and communicated with me and he went out of his way to make things right. Dan & Key Auto lived up to their commitments and stood behind the vehicle I purchased from them. I would recommend dealing with Dan Lagrange from Key Auto. Thank you Dan & Key Auto. I purchased a vehicle from Key & the vehicle was grossly mis-advertised & misrepresented. Vehicle was not repaired as per Keys own provided invoices. Purchased a vehicle from Key on 08.25.2018 and received the vehicle on 09.20.2018. During the sale my original salesperson was supposedly let go and I was given the credit manager to complete the sale. Response time was less than adequate and I had to constantly initiate contact with him to get him to respond to anything. Upon receiving and thoroughly inspected the TBSS and to say I was disappointed is an understatement. The vehicle was not truly represented by Key. Other than the front passenger fender that was shown to me, there are several other things wrong with the vehicle. Huge dent in the rear passenger door, scratches and dings all over the vehicle (Not The Rub Out Kind), drivers side mirror looks like it was attacked by the wolverine (& I Was Sent An Invoice On Work Completed By Your Body Shop & It Stated They Fixed That Mirror and all the other items as well?), permanent burn marks on the front interior counsel, a family of mice were living in the engine compartment, the rear bumper was not put on correctly, the front bumper was not put on correctly, rear drivers tire has a leak in it, the people who turned it in lived near the water and a lot of the interior hinges and engine compartment metal parts have serious rust, which I was not informed of, the air compressor hose is missing, the rear windshield wiper is broke, the vehicle failed New Hampshire's emission testing and Key did nothing to correct the failure. Key was supposed to detail the vehicle as stated & they didn't, which was even shown on the invoices they provided to me, I have to do my own registration and title, which Key was supposed to do as part of their job in completing this sale or any sale, which costs me additional monies which Key never conveyed to me, etc., etc., etc. In addition to the aforementioned, I specifically asked key to only use Wells Fargo for the credit, but my credit was run approximately seven (7) Times through other vendors and now my credit has taken a serious hit because of multiple credit checks. I am aware that this is a used vehicle that is ten + years old and it's not going to be perfect, but what should be perfect is Key's marketing and representation of this vehicle or any vehicle they sell, which was not. The chances of me or anyone I know doing business with Key again is extremely low.

DAN LAGRANGE
Other Employees : Derek Strong

August 24, 2018

"Great experience "

- Bman

The service was great at the Key Somersworth location. The people over there where great to deal with and are willing to help in any way to get you a vehicle at a fair price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to make a deal. They truly are a hassle free. And conduct business in a transparent and professional manner.. Thanks again guys for the wonderful service and making a car buying experience the way it should be no pushy salesmen and back and forth trips to “talk to the manager”

Jared Gilbert