Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Dwayne Cornett

September 30, 2017

"Quick, efficient "

- wanderer

I wandered into the showroom while waiting for the diagnosis of my 2114 Jeep. I wander with my 92 year old mother, and need to be confident with my vehicle. I bought a 2017 Jeep and kept my payments in line with the old one. I couldn’t be happier. Your service department has always given me excellent care, and it’s worth the drive from Springfield.

Mark Cornell
Other Employees : CJ Maxwell

September 22, 2017

"Enjoyable, no high pressure."

- Jeeplover

To buy a new Jeep. It was a nice experience. Answered all my questions And let me try it out on the road. Joey was very helpful.

Joey Carrico

September 21, 2017

"Goes Above and Beyond"

- Ftmoe

I was in the market for a new Challenger and had visited several dealerships in Dayton and Cincinnati. Ultimately Dave and the new car manager helped work out a deal I found fair while keeping the pressure off. I felt comfortable and once the price was worked out the financial process was a breeze. Several months later had taken the car into the service department for a couple of rattles. Dave remembered me and asked how things were going. Nine months later they gave me a call make sure the issue never returned. They didnt even try to sneak in a sales or service pitch, just wanted to make sure I loved my car. If I decide my next car will be a Chrysler product, I’m giving Dave a call.

Dave Tackett

Used 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $30985

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

New 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan, $27460

2017 Dodge Grand Caravan

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center