Key Scales Ford - Service Center

102 Lifetime Service Reviews

1719 Citrus Boulevard, Leesburg, Florida 34748

102 Reviews of Key Scales Ford - Service Center

October 18, 2017

"Couldn't be more pleased with the service."

- janetcolbath

At Key Scales Ford they treat you like family – not like just another number. I think this is largely due to the management style of Bruce Johnson. Mr. Johnson is an excellent manager and a leader who understands that each customer has unique needs that arise from their specific circumstances. He understands that the success of any business depends on the satisfaction of their customers and that the reputation of every business is built on this foundation of satisfaction and trust. Perhaps this is why Key Scales Ford has been so successful Our family is very pleased with the way Key Scales Ford has helped our father, a World War II veteran. For a number of years, Key Scales has serviced his vehicle and they treat him with respect and kindness – always going out of their way to meet his needs and do what they can to keep him driving a safe and well maintained vehicle and also stay within his fixed income budget. When our father brings his vehicle in for service, Manager Bruce Johnson has often gone out of his way to make sure our father receives the attention and consideration that we all feel he deserves. It’s very reassuring to know that the staff of Key Scales Ford treats our father with patience and kindness, and they respect his years of Naval service and afford him the dignity that his many years of life have earned. We, in the Colbath family, give Key Scales Ford ten stars!

Bruce Johnson
October 12, 2017

"Fast Friendly Service"

- Kken

I had service on both of my Ford vehicles. One on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. Brian was fast and efficient. The work was excellent.

October 11, 2017

"Always eager to please"

- old school car guy

I am sure Key Scales realizes the value they have in Chris. In an era when personal care and interest are difficult to locate in the business world, Chris should be a role model for beginners in the service industry. He always is interested and delivers. Today I had a very unexpected tire problem. I was brought right in and was back on my way with four new tires and an alignment. Brian was helpful. as well. The service department at KS Ford has made me a loyal customer.

October 02, 2017

"Service on leased vehcile"

- WILLIAM D COHEN

This was my second free maintenance visit since the inception of my lease. Everything went very smoothly, and Brandy, the friendly and helpful service rep, reminded me that the free service also included a car wash. She gave me a approximate time when the service would be completed, and that estimate turned out to be accurate. She recapped what had been done, and asked whether I had any questions. All in all it was a useful, pleasant experience, and my car was handled by real pros.

September 29, 2017

"Very professional"

- Rono

Brandy Morris was very efficient and professional. The work on our car was completed in a timely manner. I had an oil change, tire rotation and a car wash.

Sep 29, 2017 -

Key Scales Ford responded

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that Brandy and the Key Scales Ford Service Team were able to address your needs, and complete them for you in a timely fashion. We appreciate you choosing Key Scales Ford for your service needs, and we look forward to being here for you in the future. Bruce Johnson, General Manager

September 23, 2017

"Timely and efficient."

- fcurrence47

All people I spoke with were kind, caring and very efficient. My service work order was ready and waiting on the desk when I arrived. After complaining the work request I was shown the way to a pleasant waiting area where a tv was on and snacks and coffee we're available. A short time latter I was presented with my bright and shinney car. Pleasant experience!

Sep 23, 2017 -

Key Scales Ford responded

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that Brandy and the key Scales Ford Service team took exceptional care of you on your recent visit. We appreciate you sharing on Dealer Rater, and we look forward to seeing you back with us in the future. Bruce Johnson, General Manager

August 18, 2017

"Standard scheduled service "

- Bob ford fan

Scheduling prompt and simple ,friendly and knowledgeable. Wait time more than reasonable and other dealership employees asked if there was anything I needed while I waited.

Aug 18, 2017 -

Key Scales Ford responded

Thank you for your response. I'm glad to hear that Chris and the Key Scales Ford Service team took great care of you on your recent service visit. We appreciate you choosing us for your service needs, and look forward to being here for all of your vehicle needs in the future. Bruce Johnson, General Manager

August 10, 2017

"Excellent service"

- MiamiD

One of the best dealership experiences I've ever had. Great communication, very descriptive and very professional. Will definitely do business at Key Scales Ford again. :)

Aug 11, 2017 -

Key Scales Ford responded

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that the Service Team at Key Scales Ford were able to take care of your needs on your recent visit to our dealership. We appreciate you choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you back with us in the future. Bruce Johnson, General Manager

August 10, 2017

"Chris, Brian in service and the MECHANIC "

- Village Ford owner

Service was done and the service team took time to describe what was done. Brian watch over and explained the service needed. The mechanic went over the auto condition and was honest and didn't push unneeded repairs. I would give service four stars sales I would do research before considering buying there. I was told that the internet prices are bait and don't apply. Low inventory and old inventory. Telling me the vehicles on the internet are wrong is a turn off as to honesty. I suggest you price other dealers first. Watch out for dealer add-ons.

Fred Almonte
2.0
Other Employees : Mechanic excelleng
Aug 10, 2017 -

Key Scales Ford responded

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that your experience in our Service Department was positive. We appreciate you choosing Key Scales Ford for your service needs, and we certainly hope to have the opportunity to show you how we can get you the best deal around on your next vehicle, too. Bruce Johnson, General Manager

July 13, 2017

"Oil Change and tire rotation"

- Ron

Chris was very efficient. Got me in, got me out, all in a timely fashion. Enjoyed a cup of coffee and read the paper while I was waiting in the lounge area. Overall good experience.

Jul 13, 2017 -

Key Scales Ford responded

Thank you for your response. And thank you for choosing Key Scales Ford for your recent maintenance visit. I'm glad that Chris kept everything moving for you, and got the job done right. We look forward to seeing you again down the road. Bruce Johnson, General Manager