Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway, Charleston, South Carolina 29414

1392 Reviews of Kia Country of Charleston

May 13, 2018

"Experience at Kia Country of Charleston"

- Loveskias

We had a great experience yesterday purchasing our new Kia Niro. Our salesman, Elijah was wonderful to work with. He is kind, patient and very knowledgeable. When it was time to do the financial paperwork, the financial manager Jeremy, was fast and efficient.

Jeremy Wilson
May 15, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

It's so good to hear that Elijah and Jeremy provided excellent customer service. Congratulations on your new #NIRO and welcome to the Kia Country family.

May 13, 2018

"Back for a second time..."

- RCBRHHL

My second experience at this dealership was even better than the first. We had purchased a 2012 Soul and when it was time to purchase another vehicle, after extensive online research I decided to buy a Sportage from Kia Country. I worked with Norm (again) who was down-to-Earth and friendly and who worked with me to find the vehicle that fit me best at a price that fit my budget. In the end I purchased a solidly-rated vehicle at a very reasonable price from a well-rated dealership. It was actually an enjoyable car-buying experience.

Kia Country of Charleston responded

There is no reason car-buying shouldn't be enjoyable and there is no greater compliment than a repeat customer. On behalf of Norm and the entire Kia Country family, thank you. We appreciate your business and that you took time to share your experience with others. Congratulations on your new #Sportage. We wish you many happy and safe adventures.

"Everything was great!"

- Jules18

I worked with Megan and Elijah and hey we’re both amazing! I would def refer anyone to working with them!! They made sure everything worked out in my favor also!

Other Employees : Megan Demaree

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Thanks for the 5-star review. Megan and Elijah appreciate your recommendation and were happy to work things out "in your favor". That's the way it should be. Congratulations on your #newcar.

May 11, 2018

"Tony is awesome"

- hrichakt

Tony was a great person to deal with, very personable and friendly. I would recommend him to any friends or family that were interested in a Kia.

Tony Washington

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Tony really appreciates your kind words and recommendation. Thank you for choosing Kia Country and congratulations on your new car.

May 08, 2018

"Lance is awesome!"

- Fulmerpartyof7

Lance was very helpful and knowledgeable with our recent 2018 Kia Sedona purchase. We really were hesitant to go to Kia just because we knew nothing about them, but he was so easy going that we knew within 5 minutes of being there that that is what we were going to buy. He did not have to ever be a “pushy salesman” because the Kia cars really sell themselves. We will back in a few months to purchase another Kia for our family. Thank you!!

Other Employees : Lance Williams
May 09, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Welcome to the Kia Country family. We are delighted that you found the quality and value of our brand and enjoyed exceptional customer service. Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you in a few months. #HappyCustomers are everything.

May 02, 2018

"Best experience buying new car!!!!!"

- NEW Optima Owner

Tim Leray was outstandingly easy to work with when looking for a new car! You tell him what you want and he is fantastic in getting you a deal that you cant pass up. I love the new 2018 Kia Optima LX we purchasef last week. I will definately go find Tim when I need another car. 10 thumbs up. Thanks Tim for making this the easiest car purchase I've ever had!

Timothy LeRay

Kia Country of Charleston responded

#Easy #Deal #Service #10ThumbsUp #Optima. We love a great story and happy ending. Thanks so much and congratulations. Tim was delighted to help make it happen.

May 02, 2018

"Easy, comfortable process — Good price."

- JustSteve

Started with a test drive. Connected with Mike when checking pricing online and TrueCar sent my info along to the dealership. Half a dozen emails and then we came in to close the deal with Elijah. While they clearly wanted to make a sale (that's their job), there were no games and no high pressure tactics — none of the clichés that lead to "car salesmen" jokes. Got the car we wanted at a price we're happy with, and buying a new car doesn't get much better than that. Look forward to working with the dealership in the months and years ahead.

Michael Brand
Tim Cooley
Jeremy Wilson

Kia Country of Charleston responded

We're delighted that our team rallied to provide you with an excellent car buying experience and appreciate your high praise. Congratulations, thank you and we hope to see you at the next New Owner's Clinic.

"Customer Service"

- MSS30

Great customer service, fast and friendly. Mr. Tim was awesome. Thanks for everything, my first time experiencing this on my own and it went well.

Timothy LeRay

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Tim is kind of awesome. Thanks for letting us know that he made your first car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on your #newcar

May 01, 2018

""Best car buying experience by far-5 stars plus""

- katkel

As a retired woman in my 60's, I'm not new to the car buying experience. I rather have a root canal than haggle over the price of a new car with a salesperson. I've been looking at the Kia Sportage for over a 2 years. I test drove one last year at Myrtle Beach Kia. When it came to negotiating the final price, it went on & on, they refused to give an inch or a penny. They played the usual sales games. After I left they called me at home with a reduced price. Too little, too late! I was already worn down & aggravated I decided to keep my old car rather than deal with the BS. Now, a year later, I went on cars.com & got several internet quotes. I did my homework & knew that Kia had a 2K incentive on the Sportage. Almost immediately Myrtle Beach Kia called me after I received a guaranteed quote. Once again, they wanted an extra $2K on their quote from cars.com. Finally, I decided to expand my internet search. Mike Brand, the internet salesman called from Kia Country. I told him "exactly" what I was looking for. Within a half hour, he emailed me with 3 "out the door" quotes. No one within 200 miles could beat that price. I was able to upgrade to the EX and still save $3000. It was well worth the drive to Charleston. When I arrived at Kia Country, Norm L'Heurex showed me the car & finalized the deal. Norm was awesome & took the time to show me in all the features on my new Sportage. He even set my music stations for me for my drive home. I actually ENJOYED my car buying experience. The price was right, hassle-free, and most of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Sportage EX. If you're looking for a Kia, Kia Country is your place. It's worth the drive. Everyone is friendly & accommodating. After I got home, I went to their internet site & was pleasantly surprised to see all the extra perks that came with the new car. Free oil changes, free car washes, plus lots more. After 40 years of buying new cars, I can say hands down, this was the best car buying experience I have ever had! Thank You, Mike, Norm & Megan. Thank you Kia Country.

Michael Brand
May 01, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

WOW, thank you! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your review and appreciate that you took the time to detail your experience. That's exactly what we say to the folks in Myrtle Beach, "it's worth the drive". We are absolutely delighted that Mike and Norm rolled out the red carpet for you, and that you got the car and deal that you wanted. Buying a car should be a great experience. Congratulations on your new #Sportage. It's a great car, we hope you'll take more trips to Charleston and visit us when you do. Thank you very much. #HappyCustomers are everything.

May 01, 2018

"Had a great experience with Lance"

- Boatguy12

It was a great experience working with Lance to buy my new car. He was so helpful and made me feel very comfortable understanding the process. The next time I need to buy another car I will definitely be giving him a call.

Lance Williams
May 01, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Lance is devoted to his customers before, during and after the sale. Thanks for the great review. It means a lot to him. Congratulations on your #newcar. #HappyCustomers

61 - 70 of 1,392 results