Kia Country of Charleston - Service Center

184 Lifetime Service Reviews

2361 Savannah Highway, Charleston, South Carolina 29414

184 Reviews of Kia Country of Charleston - Service Center

October 04, 2018

"Chelse is always professional and friendly. "

- sharon1698

I have never meet a more friendlier staff. Her performance and professionalism is outstanding. Calls are answered promptly. Response time is excellent. Questions are no problem.

Meghan Dolan
Allison Mills
Jeremy Wilson
Steve Appelbaum
Oct 08, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Thank you, that means a lot to us and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to spread the word. #HappyCustomers

September 07, 2018

"Outstanding service department"

- jjjjj

I pulled in off Savannah Hwy when my new battery in my Ford F150 began to play up. The service manager had a mechanic run diagnostics on the battery and charging system and gave me a printout. I then recognized the real problem, water in the electrics, and was back on the road in time for work. I offered to pay for their time but, like they do in the South, they refused payment. You never know coming into a dealership how you will be treated. I now have every confidence in Kia Country of Charleston that their people are friendly, competent, and trustworthy.

Sep 10, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

It was our pleasure to help you. Thank you very much for taking the time to post. It means a great deal to our Service team.

August 18, 2018

"Kia #5"

- dawn

The most wonderful service before, during and after purchase. The service department is the best I have ever experienced. I highly recommend Kia Country for your automobile purchase and care.

Aug 20, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

That's so great to hear. We appreciate your recommendation very much. Thank you!

May 29, 2018

"From sales to service"

- Charleston Happy

I have to write this because not enough reviews are written about good things, just bad. I was in a bad spot with my car and needed a tire fixed, I needed to pick my son up for a big game at a certain time to get there. I mentioned it to Lance while we were on the phone talking and he Instantly jumped to my aid. It was only a few miles down the road from him but he fought traffic for ZERO DOLLARS just to help me and pick my car up. I bought my car a year ago so he was not getting paid for any of this at all....in fact he could have lost money by missing the next sale. Please do business with Lance and KIA Country, they have the art of customer service down pat and have earned my business for as long as I live in SC.

Lance Williams
May 30, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Thank you. This is a great story and we appreciate that you took time to share. Our staff goes the extra mile for our customers every day and it's so nice when they get acknowledged for their effort. #artofcustomerservice #kiafamily

May 28, 2018

"Warranty service"

- Robin's 2016 Kia forte 5

I was told that my alternator malfunctioned and fryed my battery. Service allowed me an early appointment next day and even though I was late due to traffic they took me right in. As I waited in reception with courtesy refreshments they would keep me updated. An hour and a half later I was told I was ready to go with a new battery. Most of the wait was the need to charge battery for diagnostics. Overall, a Pleasant experience AGAIN.

Other Employees : Lance Williams
May 30, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

It's always good to hear that our staff was able to help when there is a problem. Thanks so much for taking time to post this review. It means a lot to our Service team.

January 25, 2018

"Best Service Department I've Experienced"

- ethomas1064

Mitch Jones went above and beyond the call of duty taking care of my repair on my 2012 Kia Optima. His service department has always taken care of my needs in a timely and professional manner. Mitch is by far the best service manager I've ever dealt with and I always know that he will do ALL he can to take care of his customers.

Feb 07, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Thank you very much. Mitch does do "ALL that he can" to take care of our customers and he is grateful for the acknowledgment. #HappyCustomer

January 24, 2018

"Above and Beyond Service Dept."

- SouthpawJonJon

In December 2016, we purchased a used 2013 Kia Sorento from Kia Country of Charleston, SC. Despite the aggravating push-pull transaction with the salesman and financing (that is the stereotypical stigma associated with the car buying experience), the vehicle was and still is what my family needs for transportation. June 8, 2017, my wife, 12 month son, and mother in-law were traveling through Indiana when the vehicle seized. Fortunately and thankfully my wife was able to maintain control to safely maneuver off the interstate until a tow truck arrived to take them to Bob Rohrman Kia, who were nothing but incredibly helpful and courteous. They confirmed the engine seized due to the recall issue of excessive metal shavings from manufacturing to cause a clogging malfunction. Eventually after lengthy phone calls with Kia Motors of America and obtaining a rental, my family made it home from their trip in one piece. After some very unhelpful and unsympathetic phone calls with Kia Motors of America, to hopefully get some sort of accommodation during the repairs process, it wasn't until we got in contact with Kia Country's Mitch Jones that our trust in the Kia brand was restored. He was truly and sincerely genuine in making us feel like a valued customer, and not just another done sale. He was always available to touch base during the duration of the recall repairs, or would call to follow-up. From then to now, I take my vehicle to only them for any repair service even though it's 20 miles further than the closest Kia dealership to me. I know over there Mitch Jones and Tim Cooley are professional, caring, and trustworthy. Qualities that are hard to find in many automotive service companies nowadays. By the way they conduct themselves and how they operate, it's plain to see they take pride in their work, appreciate their customers, and are undoubtedly a notch or two above the other dealerships we have dealt with in our experience.

Jan 25, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

This means so much to Mitch, Tim, and our Service Department. They are 100% committed every day to providing exceptional customer service. They really do care about our customers and the quality of work and we sincerely appreciate that you took time to acknowledge their efforts on your behalf. It means a lot to us.

December 20, 2017

"Visit to service department"

- Robert Wray

Had to get windshield washer pump replaced on my Sorento as a result of running over junk on the highway. Tim and Chelsea were very pleasant and easy to work with, and the job was done when promised. In addition, they vacuumed and cleaned the vehicle. Very good first impression with Kia Country of Charleston SC.

Dec 26, 2017 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Thank you very much. Tim and Chelsea provide exceptional service to our customers and it's nice to see them recognized. We appreciate it very much.

December 18, 2017

"Sharks and deceivers who stole my money.."

- chicho

They will rip you off installing parts that your car doesn't need. They stole from me $614.49. Do not take your car there.

Dec 26, 2017 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

The problems with your Rio were caused by the installation of aftermarket parts and service performed elsewhere. We made every effort to diagnose and resolve the issues with your car. The charges were for both labor and OEM parts which were installed to replace the defective aftermarket parts. It is our company policy to get agreement for any work and charges in advance. Our services are Repair Pal Certified which means that they have been determined by an independent national authority to be fair and reasonable. We regret that you were dissatisfied with our service.

Jan 05, 2018 -

chicho responded

That is a lie my car still not fixed and me 614.49 dollars shorter. This people will always have something nice to say to negatives comments on their behalf. Take your car to another shop, prove them incompetent and bring a law suit against them.....

October 06, 2017

"Always great service!"

- linda.spates1

I purchased my 2013 Kia Sorrento new from Kia Country; and from then till the present I have been extremely satisfied. From a relatively painless sales negotiation, to an incentive for 35,000 miles of free oil changes, to service done right the first time for reasonable prices, I plan to purchase my next vehicle there as well. I just had recall work done, which included an oil and filter change as part of the work. Also got new tires with their tire promotion of buy 3 get 1 for a dollar! Discounted alignment, and I asked them to wash the car. Not only did I get the exterior car wash I was expecting, but an interior vacuum and window cleaning as well. My vehicle looks almost new! Stress free visit, snacks and water in the waiting room, and service advisors who know exactly what they are talking about. Why go anywhere else? I wouldn't!

Oct 16, 2017 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Thanks so much. We take care of our customers before, during and after the sale and we appreciate that you took time to say so. #HappyCustomers.