Kia of Jefferson City

Sales Professional

April 19, 2018

"Great service"

- GOOFY_LYLE Verified Customer

Excellent service provided. Would go no where else for my car service. Brian Towne excellent service rep. Everything was done to my satisfaction and it was done in a very timely manner.

Brian Towne Excellent representative for the service done on my Kia.

April 10, 2018

"Amazing service"

- JessW. Verified Customer

I live a little over and hr away in a smaller city, well i have a hybrid kia and nobody around here could even look at my car so i took it to kia of jeff city and they took care of me! I had my toddler with me and it was so convenient that they Had a cozy little waiting room with popcorn! Made it a relaxing wait time and only took an hour! Thet fixed the problem and sent me on my way! Oh and they washed my dirty car for free!!:)

Brian

April 10, 2018

"Future will tell"

- rde5000 Verified Customer

Wife and I were happy with and impressed by our sales person Owain !! We felt that we new more about the operation of the components in the Kia , than we have in any of the last few we have purchased!! The paper work was also made enjoyable by a young man (sorry can't remember his name). Can't comment on the service department right now as we haven't yet used it. Future will tell on service. Thank you 😀. Dick

Owain Hall