Kia of White Plains

Charlene  Mooney, Media and Internet Director, Kia of White Plains

Charlene Mooney

Media and Internet Director

January 11, 2019

"Very Pleasant Car Buying Experience!"

- dkang

I don’t have the words of how grateful I am to James, Carolina and crew at Kia White Plains. They helped me and my fiancé finance a sportage and lease a sorento at a fair and reasonable price. I have been through my share of good and shady dealerships, so when I say this was the best experience I have ever had I really mean it. We feel very blessed to have met such honest people that made our car buying the most pleasant we have experienced and look forward to continuing our business there. Highly recommend!

December 31, 2018

"excellent "

- jamesnicol

james the finance manager did all above and beyond to insure my satisfaction . i would recommend him and his dealership with out any questions. he is one of the most gracious and honest people working in the car business. you can contact me for confirmation of my words jamesnicol@optonline.net

December 04, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- shainky84

I was involved in accident which resulted in the total loss of my 2018 Optima S. Needing a new car and frustrated by the games that Yonkers Kia played last time, I opted for Kia of White Plains. They got me into a 2019 Optima S for about the same price I was paying for the 2018! After being toyed with about the down payment on the last lease, James answered all my questions about surprise costs and hidden fess on this lease with patience and professionalism; he also walked me through the process of settling up with Kia Finance for the loss of the older vehicle. Carolina was genuinely excited for the purchase of my vehicle, and was extremely patient with my delay of almost 2 weeks from time of deposit to completion as I waited for the insurance processes to move forward. Thank you!

Other Employees : Carolina