Klaben Ford Lincoln - Service Center

1,871 Reviews of Klaben Ford Lincoln - Service Center

February 13, 2019

"First oil change! "

- Anonymous

This is my 3rd lease from Klaben. I always love the first oil change it cost nothing with my loyalty link and coupons. I did have some questions so I got with Tyler and he answered my questions. Klaben is the perfect dealership and has always served my value well.

Tyler Kline
February 13, 2019

"Professional and friendly"

- BARBARA_MCCARY

From the time the valet service person picked up my car to the time they brought it back I was given very friendly and professional service. I was given information as to what service was going to be done to the automobile, and approximately how long it would take to do it. If I had any questions they were eager to answer and very forthright with the answer. I would recommend Klaben dealership to everyone. I am a repeat customer have leased at least 5 to 6 or more cars from Klaben.

Mona Crooks
Mike Cooney

"Shocks"

- Sharij

Rear shocks needed replacing. Done in a timely manner. Took my car in at the last minute. My car rides and sounds so much better.

Brian Thompson

"Tire Replacement"

- Khaled Williams

I blew a tire over the weekend and with my excessive time on the road, I needed a replacement immediately. I contacted my original salesman, Roscoe who was available to step away from his office and introduce me to Patrick. Time is important so they were able to not only replace my tire, but also provided an oil change that I had put off for awhile and they performed all the service work in about an hour, tops! Even the in-house coffee was a splash! (Sorry guys). Excellent experience!

Patrick Sandy
Roscoe Woodberry

"Fantastic"

- cmani

The Service Reps are very knowledgeable and explain everything in great detail. When a problem was identified they explained in detail what the issues was and they answered any questions I had about the work.

Mona Crooks
Joe French
Kim Wolfram
February 12, 2019

"Great and friendly service "

- CGARRETT218

Great service!! Very friendly and quick to tell me what was wrong with my car. I bought my first car years ago a Ford Escort. That car was used but a awesome first car and hardly gave me any problems.

Patrick Sandy

"completely satisfied customer"

- benedictdifranco

Entire staff at Klaben works diligently for your complete satisfaction and treats customers with the utmost respect. They listen to your concerns and answer all your questions with sincerity. They work hard to be your dealership of choice.

Tom Alcorn
Mario Palomba
Brandon Pritchett
Andy Bellian
Doug Carter
Richard Klaben

"Honest workers"

- lexus.logan

Every time I call the workers are pleasant and handle what needs to be done with efficiency. The wait can be a little lengthy sometimes when its busier.

"Recalls done."

- mbujoria

Got me in quickly, work was done properly and what was said needed to be done. Always a good, pleasant, easy time dealing with klaben

Carl Bujorian
February 11, 2019

"Always try hard to accommodate me. "

- SHELD88

I ordered and purchased a 2018 Navigtor from there so they take very good care of me. My husband also uses their service for his F 150 platinum and his 350 diesel they are always good to him and he did not purchase there.

Other Employees : Ernie. Could possibly be Artie