Knauz MINI

409A Skokie Highway, Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044 Directions

116 Reviews of Knauz MINI

May 01, 2018

"Great experience at Knauz Mini with Rob and Cole"

- J. LaFleur

Rob Hill helped find the right pre-certified Mini for me, with no pressure added. Both Rob, and Cole Syslo, were helpful and knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions. The finance manager, Scott Adduci was also easy going and pleasant. Overall, I feel like a got a good deal, on a car I love. Many thanks Rob, Cole, and Scott. J. LaFleur

Other Employees : Scott Adduci
May 03, 2018 -

Knauz MINI responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

April 02, 2018

"Smooth purchase"

- Mknits

Everyone at Knauz was very helpful. When we went to pick up the car we were in and out quickly. Longest part was learning about all the bells and whistles from the MINI genius. Which of course was the fun part.

Apr 03, 2018 -

March 31, 2018

"Great introduction to the Mini brand at Knauz"

- JK

I owned several luxury and non-luxury brands prior to considering a Mini. My first introduction to the brand was impulsive after I was bored on a few other test drives. I fell in love immediately, but newness of the brand and its somewhat of a non-conformist look, feel, and status contributed to initial hesitation. I could not get a Mini out of my mind and returned several months later to test-drive again, this time following through and trading a more traditional luxury vehicle for the Clubman. I enjoy my new high-tech toy, which is great fun to drive. Given the above hesitation, the need to negotiate a trade, and my requirements to know every detail probably did not make me an easy customer to deal with, yet Rob and Steve were very patient, professional, and cordial with me. They promptly responded to every email, explained all details, and came up with a reasonable offer. If you are interested in a well-optioned Mini in stock, they seem to have the best inventory of such in the Chicago metro area and claim to have enough interested customers to keep restocking. These guys were great, personable, and were up for a good conversation - vehicle or not. Although I am technology savvy, the vehicle has so many options, a nice overview by Cole was very helpful to get me started with several features immediately and without a lengthy manual read. I had high expectations after many years of great service and sales experiences with a nearby luxury car dealer, and so came here with high expectations, which Knauz easily met. Great team, and I look forward to continuing this new business relationship. Highly recommended. And if you are new to Mini brand like I am... give it a try, and you might realize this is something vastly different from anything else on the market that you can enjoy as a new unique driving and ownership experience.

Apr 02, 2018 -

Knauz MINI responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback JK! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! Welcome to the Knauz Family!!

March 16, 2018

"Cole and Steve"

- Sallycorff

Could not have asked for 2 better people to help with my lease of a new Mini Countryman. They were both very helpful and pleasant to work with and I would highly recommend there expertise.

Mar 21, 2018 -

Knauz MINI responded

I apologize for the delayed response but, thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Sally! We truly appreciate it!

March 13, 2018

"Love the service... came back for more!"

- Danielle N Dickerson

We leased a Mini and turned around and bought a Mini too. The sales manager, Steve as amazing! “I feel the love”, Steve helped me close the deal and I couldn’t be happier. We have two cars from Knauz and they have made us happy every step of the way. #thanksSteve

Mar 13, 2018 -

Knauz MINI responded

Thank you for this wonderful review Danielle, we are loving the hashtag, and are so pleased to hear about your time with us!! Thank you again and for being part of the Knauz family.

February 05, 2018

"Rob & Steve"

- DP

I’ve recently purchased an awesome new 2018 Mini Countryman All4. Rob in sales Steve the sales manager made my buying experience a pleasure. Their in my speed dial.

Feb 06, 2018 -

January 29, 2018

"Exceeded expectations"

- Sazvi

I worked with the manager, Steve and genius cole. They were so accommodating and honest. I enjoyed the whole experience. I would definitely go back and recommend anyone to them. Very classy and low pressure environment!!

Jan 31, 2018 -

Knauz MINI responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it!

January 26, 2018

"Great help on the front end; easy to finalize transaction."

- dr03231108

Rob Hill was great helping us select our Countryman. The day we had to finalize the transactions, the deal was done quickly, there was a tech person to familiarize us with all the features and everyone was very helpful. Fast, efficient and friendly..what else could someone want when buying a car?!?!

Jan 29, 2018 -

Knauz MINI responded

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, thank you again we hope you are enjoying your new Countryman. Happy driving!

January 16, 2018

"Out of State Purchase"

- Jim Laing

I purchased a Mini for my kids from Knauz and worked with Rob Hill. We live in Colorado so this transaction had many more moving parts than a typical purchase. Rob went above and beyond the entire transaction and consistently exceeded my expectations! I would (and have) recommend Rob to my friends. Thanks again for the extra effort from a very satisfied customer.

Jan 17, 2018 -

Knauz MINI responded

Thank you for such kind feedback Jim! We truly appreciate it and we will be sure to let Rob know about your kind words! Thanks again and happy driving!

December 13, 2017

"What's not to love!"

- Deborah, Lake Bluff

When you have the ace team of Rob Hill, Cole Syslo and Steve Kwasman it is mini magic!! We came in with specific needs in mind and Rob patiently listened and delivered for us. What a difference this dealership is relative to the other five dealers we visited. Rob was not only patient, but he also heard my concerns and addressed all of our needs without being overly aggressive or pushy. While we are previous Mini owners, that didn't curb Cole's enthusiasm for our new car nor his attention to our needs. He took his time detailing every new feature...and a lot has changed since we purchased our last mini more than a decade ago! My husband and I drove off the lot laughing and smiling in our new Countryman. Thank you Knauz.

Dec 14, 2017 -

Knauz MINI responded

Thank you Deborah, for your wonderful review and feedback! We truly appreciate it! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We will be sure to let Rob and Cole know about your kind words!