Knauz MINI

Adam Voinovich

July 05, 2018

"Very Satisfied"

- Sue H

This was my first experience with Knauz MINI. What a great experience buying my new 2019 Countryman S ALL 4. The car is great, with every possible feature and terrific maneuverability/pep. The salesman (Ross Peplow) was knowledgeable, followed up just the right amount and seemed genuinely motivated to put us in the right car. The Sales Manager (Steve Kwasman) was easy to deal with, professional and very fair in the deal we reached. The MINI Genius (Cole Syslo) knows more about this car than I'll know if I read the manual 10 times. He's been helpful, responsive and patient. In sum, it's been a great experience and we're very satisfied.

Other Employees : Ross Peplow

June 14, 2018

"Best car buying experience in over 40 years of buying cars!"

- MINIMotorer6

I feel compelled to write a review of the experience of buying my 2015 CPO 2015 MINI Countryman S ALL4 last weekend from Knauz. The entire experience was by far the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had in buying over 15 cars over the last 40+ years. I found Car Gurus to be a very helpful website to find and track available cars for me. Once I had narrowed my choices down to three cars at two MINI dealers, I reached out to them for pricing and details. One of the cars at Knauz had just sold so I was interested in comparing two MINIs at two different dealerships. Rob Hill, my MINI Motoring Advisor at Knauz, reached out immediately to let me know the one car had sold and with very good information about the one I had interest in still at Knauz, including some back and forth around the CPO status and warranty details. I decided to take the time the next day to drive to both dealerships and test drive the two cars I was comparing, prepared to pull the trigger if the car and deal felt right. I had a very good experience at the first dealership with both the salesperson and the test drive and would consider that car even though not CPO. I then drove to Knauz getting there about an hour before closing. Rob had to leave that evening before I got there but had set up the test drive with sales manager Steve Kwasman, who could not have been nicer, more informative or accommodating. In the many years I have purchased cars, this is actually the first time the dealer has allowed me to take the car on a test drive alone to get the feel and take the time I needed to evaluate my purchase. This was very helpful. Steve then sat with me well past closing and was very open about the car, their acquisition of it and the numbers behind their investment, then agreed to take a few hundred more off the price to make this transaction even more palatable to me. I agreed, signed the offer sheet and we set up a pick up for that Saturday, a few days later. When I got there Saturday, the car was waiting prominently, fully detailed and the experience that day contained no surprises, just continuing efforts by Rob and Steve to make sure this experience was a good one for me. Following a good meeting with finance manager Scott, I was introduced to Cole Syslo, my MINI Genius, who thoughtfully went over the entire car and its operations and options so I could ask questions and be comfortable and ready to fully enjoy this MINI when I drove away. These guys are a great team and I will definitely think first of Knauz when I am next in the market for a new car. Both Rob and Cole have reached out since to make sure the purchase and my continuing experience is the best it can be. Cole emphasizes that he is available at any time to field questions about the car. Nice job guys, and thanks again for this great experience.

Other Employees : Rob Hill

May 01, 2018

"Great experience at Knauz Mini with Rob and Cole"

- J. LaFleur

Rob Hill helped find the right pre-certified Mini for me, with no pressure added. Both Rob, and Cole Syslo, were helpful and knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions. The finance manager, Scott Adduci was also easy going and pleasant. Overall, I feel like a got a good deal, on a car I love. Many thanks Rob, Cole, and Scott. J. LaFleur

Other Employees : Scott Adduci, Rob Hill