Knauz MINI

Adam Voinovich

September 05, 2018

"Mini Cooper S "

- Suttree17

Great service and friendly. Warm welcome With all employees. I got a car that I love it so much. Best price for mini with reasonable options

Steve Kwasman

August 14, 2018

"My first Hyundai "

- PiccR

Overall great experience from day 1. Sam was very professional, knowledgable and always willing to help me on my first Hyundai purchase. I have yet to go back for a full lesson on the technology on my new car, but Sam gave me an overview and set me up when I drove it off the lot.

Sam Picchietti, Dave Brueggeman

July 24, 2018

"Got My Car of My Dreams"

- StacyT

Cole actually listened to what I wanted (even down to the color & payments). I didn't go into Knauz expecting to walk out with a new car the same day. I actually purchased my previous MINI from another dealership & was working with a sales rep there for 1 1/2 years and never received the attention or professionalism that Cole and the whole Knauz team offered me. Buying a new car was never easier and painless. Thank you!

• Certified Body Shop