Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

10207 Philadelphia Road, White Marsh, Maryland 21162

410 Reviews of Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

February 17, 2019

"Great people, very professional and friendly. "

- Silverado1

I had a great experience with my recent purchase. Friendly sales associate and the finance manager made my deal happen as I needed it to.

Kelly Paris
Jerry Morreale
February 14, 2019

"Best car buying experience ever! New 2019 Blazer RS"

- BlazerRSKeller

Over the years I have bought a new vehicle on average every 4-5years and I have to say by far this my best and fastest experience I have ever had. I was dreading going to my local Chevy dealer due to the marathon back and forth games I had to be put through to get my last truck at the price I felt was fair even with no trade complicating the matter. When I saw the new Blazer was coming out I did my research and knew my numbers going in; invoice, employee price, all available incentives and had Carmax appraisals for my trade in my back pocket before I went to the dealership. By chance I mention my vehicle intentions in casual conversation and I was told you gotta go see Buddy, he will fight to get you the right deal. Well first impression I have to admire his relatability no pressure at all personality who let me take it for a test drive on a busy Saturday even though upfront I said I was not ready to buy. Well sure enough a month later I was ready and he squeezed me in and we did the deal between his other appointments. From initial VIN lookup to appraisal and sales manager offer, we had a deal done in less than an hour. Buddy and his team at Koons beat that Carmax appraisal by thousands and offered me a very satisfying deal on the first go around on a brand new vehicle model just delivered in January. They had it detailed and after the paperwork had me out the door 90 minutes later. I know when I hear someone say they are looking for a new Chevy, it’s gonna be you gotta go see Buddy he will take care of you.

Feb 15, 2019 -

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded

For you to say you had your best car-buying experience at Koons White Marsh Chevrolet makes our day! We are so glad that you got in touch with Buddy and that he made it easy for you to get into your Chevrolet Blazer at a great price. We especially love to hear that it took less than an hour to finalize the deal and that you were out on the road in your new car quickly. Thank you very much for the kind review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

February 13, 2019

"GREAT!!!"

- Sbudacz

Thanks for all you're help. So glad everything worked out smoothly. Also thank you for offering us the service room to change the car seat over to the new car due to rain (:

Micaiah Wallace
Feb 13, 2019 -

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded

It was our pleasure to assist you! We are thrilled that your car-buying experience went smoothly. Thank you for the five stars!

February 13, 2019

"Dawson 100%"

- DJM

Dawson is a patient and understanding car salesman. He is a salesman that doesn't pressure the customer in anway. Management could learn a thing or two from this man, that's how good of a salesman he is. Definitely a chill down to earth kind of dude. He knows how to read and accommodate the customer. I'd say he is very good at his trade and made the car buying experience more pleasant. He deserves a bonus. Especially because he is a 5 star employee.

Dawson Jones
Feb 13, 2019 -

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded

At Koons White Marsh Chevrolet it's our goal to provide a pressure-free car-buying experience and we are delighted that Dawson delivered! We really appreciate your compliments of him and are so glad he earned your business. Thank you very much!

"Great!"

- Lauren.Strine

We spent some time chasing a start stop issue with our 2018 Cruze. Brian Hastmann took his time to explain everything (twice actually, once to me and once to my mother). He looked into possible bulletins and was even able to squeeze us in on a busy Saturday to get the car looked at. Brian left no stone unturned when it came to finding out the issue with our car. I will always go to Koons Chevrolet because of Brian!

Brian Hastmann

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded

Hi Lauren - It makes us so happy to hear that Brian went above and beyond to diagnose the issues with your Chevrolet Cruze. We especially love that he explained everything to both you and your mother so you could be confident in the repairs. Thank you very much for posting about your experience at Koons White Marsh Chevrolet!

February 12, 2019

"Had a great experience "

- Tedg

I bought a used vehicle and my sales person John Spahn took care of me. He was fair when talking with him and didn't hide anything which is great. Plus being a fellow Devil Dog also was a good thing.

John Spahn

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded

Hi Ted - Thank you for choosing Koons White Marsh Chevrolet! It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed working with John to get into your new-to-you vehicle. Congratulations!

"Wonderful experience"

- LaceymZeh

We had the pleasure of purchasing our new Chevy Trax last night at Koons White Marsh. Micaiah was amazing to work with from the moment we scheduled our test drive with him. He went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our choice. The dealership is in spectacular condition and very welcoming. Kelly and Rodney were amazing as well. Thank you for the great experience.

Micaiah Wallace
Kelly Paris
Rodney McNeal
Lacie Hildebrand

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded

Hi Lacey - We are delighted to hear that you had a great car-buying experience with the Koons White Marsh Chevrolet team. It's fantastic that Micaiah guided you through the process and made sure you went home with the best choice for you, congratulations on your new Chevrolet Trax! Thanks so much for posting about your experience, we hope to see you for your first oil change.

February 07, 2019

"Professional Service"

- skersey

I am writing this post to express my heartiest compliments to your General Manager (TIM BERG), Product Specialist (MORGAN ANDERSON), Customer Relations Manager (CHRISTIAN STARK) and Service Manager (DAN HASSELBERGER) for delivering exceptional customer service to my husband and I. The staff hired by Koons is extremely professional. They listened patiently with the concerns that we had in a very polite way. The ability to provide the resolution quickly exceeded my expectations. Great service makes your customers feel that you care about developing a long-term relationship that means more than just making a sale. I am in the automotive industry, I know that customer service is very valuable. Morgan was not our original sales person with the vehicles that we purchased or people that we refered to Koons, but she seen the concerns that we had and showed empathy and wanted to help. I must say, that Tim, Morgan, Christian and Dan are very compassion people and definitely are a VALUABLE EMPLOYEE! With that being said, "Thank You". This type of professionalism and commitment to the highest level of customer’s satisfaction has to be acknowledged. We will continue to refer family, friends or our customers to Morgan that are looking for a new vehicle to Koons. Again, THANK YOU for everything!!!!!!

Morgan Anderson
Dan Hasselberger
Christian Stark
Tim Berg
Feb 08, 2019 -

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! At Koons White Marsh Chevrolet it's our goal to have customers drive home completely satisfied and we love to hear that our team resolved all of your concerns with polite service. We are absolutely delighted that we exceeded your expectations. You review means the world to us!

February 07, 2019

"New Chevy 2500 HD truck"

- SAW241963

The team at Koons was first rate! I know I got the best price on my truck and was in and out in less then two hours! I would recommend the Koons dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Sheri Rohal
Feb 08, 2019 -

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded

What a fantastic review! It's wonderful to hear that you were able to get out on the road in you new truck in less than two hours. Thank you so much for recommending Koons White Marsh Chevrolet! We wish you safe and happy driving in your new ride.

February 04, 2019

"A great experience!"

- Louis2019

We have already purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and this experience was by far the best. From the time we walked into the door and the time we left Ed was amazing. He is very personable and made the entire experience smooth. He seemed to care about what we wanted instead of just trying to say or do what it took to make a sale. We plan to work with Ed again when we are ready for our next new vehicle.

Ed Ridgley
Feb 05, 2019 -

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded

Hi Louis - Thank you for coming back to Koons White Marsh Chevrolet for a fourth vehicle! We are delighted that Ed exceeded your expectations and worked to get you into the best option for you. We are grateful for your kind review and look forward to seeing you again when it's time for your next car.