Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth

18 Reviews of Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth

August 09, 2017

"New Car"

- emforget96

Alex was always so patient and kind with us. He provided me with the best car. I always recommend Alex when someone needs to get a new vehicle! Thanks for everything, Alex!!!

Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth responded

Thanks for the note! We appreciate your business.

August 09, 2017

"First time trying them, was pleasantly pleased."

- Gary Heard

I needed a good trade in value on my 16yr old favorite truck, and they worked with me on it. Had what i wanted in a 2015 truck and made it happen with pricing and my service requests before purchasing.

Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth responded

Thanks, Gary. Enjoy your new-to-you truck!

August 01, 2017

"Bought new dodge journey"

- Ole blue

The service is fantastic at Kunes county! I've bought 3 vehicles from them and I would continue to got back to them. Great service and great people will keep me coming back every time! Great job

Allie Ebbert
Rachel Robbins

Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth responded

Thanks - we sure appreciate you!

April 25, 2017

"Old biker this was the best deal I ever got"

- Old rocker

These guys were great I would send all my friends here for sure! I have been around a long time and dealt with many other dealers, BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!!

Jul 03, 2017 -

Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth responded

Thanks for sharing - we appreciate it!

April 07, 2017

"excellent"

- firelady

Tim was very helpful in finding me the right car,he is down to earth,and not pushy. Tim lets you do your own choice. Thank you Tim

Other Employees : Tim Lay
Jul 03, 2017 -

Thanks for the note!

January 14, 2017

"Everyone was so nice and professional. "

- Country girl

Easy to work with and fast prosessing. That's important to me! Car and paperwork was ready before I even got there. Held the car for me until I could get there.

Other Employees : Kaiser Downs
Feb 06, 2017 -

Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth responded

Congrats on your new vehicle! Glad we were able to have everything ready fast and easy for you! Enjoy the miles ahead!

November 28, 2016

"Awesome "

- Maninblack16

Kunes is awesome! Everyone that works there is always looking out for you and looking for all the options to be able to help you. They seemed very reasonable and flexible while making deals as well.

Dec 15, 2016 -

Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth responded

Thank you for the kind words! We strive for 100% customer service! Congrats on the new vehicle! Enjoy the miles ahead!

November 19, 2016

"Great "

- Tonik

Alex went out of his way to make sure I was put into a vehicle that suited my needs and wants. It was a great experience and I will definitely be back.

Other Employees : Kaiser Downs
Dec 15, 2016 -

Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth responded

Congrats on your new vehicle! Glad we were able to find you a car that was right for you! Enjoy the miles ahead!

October 27, 2016

"Outstanding experience with the best Kunes team ever!"

- GiGi

Tim Lay is an amazing salesman. I had checked on line looking for a 2017 Pacifica and checked through my husbands company, Tim saw that I was looking for a Pacifica and called me right away after he had done extensive checking for the car that had our desires. He was helpful, positive, not pushy and willing to go the extra mile to help. He is surrounded and supported by outstanding people at Kunes Country Auto in Monmouth, Illinois. His many years of experience were very evident with knowledge he showed and shared with us. Mark Klewer and Kaiser Downs were also wonderful to work with. We are blessed to have found an excellent, Christian dealership with outstanding employees that go above and beyond. I would recommend all and look forward to dealing with them for any future needs for myself, friends, or family. Thanks to the best!

Other Employees : Tim Lay, Kaiser Downs
Oct 29, 2016 -

Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth responded

Great to hear you were well taken care of! We look forward to helping you with any future car needs! Congrats and enjoy the new ride!

October 21, 2016

"Kunes is the one!"

- ladyinred

I've dealt with several area dealerships and Kunes is definitely a cut above. They worked with me to expedite the process and I love my new vehicle! I would definitely recommend Kunes to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Terrific service, friendly, helpful sales staff and an honest deal.

Oct 29, 2016 -

Kunes Country Auto Group of Monmouth responded

We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know our passion! Congrats on the new vehicle! Enjoy the miles ahead!