Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn - Service Center

14 Lifetime Service Reviews

1350 Hwy 67 South, Elkhorn, Wisconsin 53121

14 Reviews of Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn - Service Center

May 11, 2018

"A very enjoyable professional experience"

- pbipermit

The service rep the manager of the financing was all a great experience . They did everything in a timely manner they told me exactly what I was getting their encouraged me to go in the right direction to answer all my questions professional courtesy

Tommy Guarnieri Jr
Mike Terlikowski
May 18, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

Pbipermit, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn!

May 01, 2018

"Excellent service "

- crhatfield75

Knowledgeable staff and excellent service are reasons that I return to this dealership. I know that I can trust the service department to provide great service.

May 09, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

Crhatfield75, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

April 27, 2018

"Should have known better"

- extremhunt

So I purchased a vehicle in chicago, which is where I live. I normally purchase from kunes but they didnt have this particular used vehicle. I was very skeptical of this Chicagoland dealer but the deal on the vehicle was to good to pass up. Now the problem is this dealer servicing my vehicle. Next thing you know I got the round around all day on a Saturday. I left. I caledl kunes service department and 2 hours later they had a loaner for me ,they serviced my vehical perfectly, they had it all week an I knew that going in. They are the only dealership that I'll let service me regardless of the 100 miles from my house, they're worth the drive always.

Ben Vance
Other Employees : Tom from service
May 01, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

Extremhunt, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn!

April 26, 2018

"Great Service & Expierence"

- ajklein26

I have never had any issues with the service center as they have always treated me with respect along with my vehicle. Dan & Tom are amazing, would recommend the service center along with the sales department as well. Randy Rollins took care of me on a new purchase along with Bill & Chris. Appreciate all the hard work and service

Bill Ederer
May 01, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

Hi Ajklein26, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

April 23, 2018

"Great Service"

- mucerino.luigi

Every time I go to Kunes country gm elkorn . Great service . Always friendly staff. Very reasonable prices. Would not take my car anywhere else . thx again

Brian Spotz
Mike Terlikowski
Other Employees : Dan Kunes

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 23, 2018

"Honesty"

- suecarr11

This service center has always been great. They go above and beyond. Very honest people working there. The do not try to rip you off. My family has been going here for years and will continue.

Other Employees : Tom

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

Hi Suecarr11, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 20, 2018

"Terrific"

- iresch

I like the professionalism of the guys working on my car. Very kind , courteous and punctual. Randy was great in finding a car suitable for me.

Other Employees : Tom in Service

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

Iresch, we are glad we could help! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 02, 2018

"Stress Free and solutions"

- gmurphy48601

The staff was attentive and listened -then with proper diagnosis fixed the issue and explained the situation . Long term I would buy another truck from the dealership.

Apr 04, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Gmurphy48601, we are glad we could help!

March 14, 2018

"A heads up"

- vernelagerstrom

This is the third time I have answered this survey. The only thing that appeared to have happened is the service man didn't fill my windshield bottle. I was out of fluid two days after the service. I filled it my self so with no evidence of a leak, and another fill not being required I suspect that is what happened. These things do occur, and does not change my high opinion of the dealership. Just a heads up in case it is a sign of one persons carelessness and needs to be addressed, or perhaps not.

Mar 20, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

Hi Vernelagerstrom, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 04, 2018

"Kunes Country GMC Buick Chevy "

- nSchlaefer

Tom and dan are awesome service writers ! All of the mechanics and staff are friendly and helpful! I have all my vehicles serviced here and have nothing bad to say !

Nicholas Schlaefer
Other Employees : Tom
Mar 08, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn responded

Nschlaefer, thank you for the high star rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.