Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Buick RAM

Matt Ricciotti, Sales Professional, Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Buick RAM

Matt Ricciotti

Sam Giacobbe, Business Manager, Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Buick RAM

Sam Giacobbe

Harley Conkling, Sales Professional, Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Buick RAM

Harley Conkling

November 15, 2017

"Anwesome and very helpful!"

- Mbro85

Scott helped me get into the vehicle I wanted! We took a test drive and he also showed me all of the features of the vehicle. I would 100% recommend scott, sam, and kunes country! Sam was very fast and got me out and ion the road pretty fast! Thank you very much! They are very straight forward and honest. Thank you for helping me purchase this vehicle!

Sam Giacobbe

November 14, 2017

"Awesome customer service"

- Rachael Miller

Scott was very attentive to our needs and made sure we got a vehicle that would be reliable and safe for a new driver. I really appreciated that.

November 14, 2017

"Harley Conkling"

- Andreabonnette

My Husband and I and now our children have come to this store many times thru the years and have always dealt with Harley Conkling! He is top notch and a great guy and a wonderful salesman! Would send and have any of our fiends to him and trust that they would be treated fairly! Keep up the great work Harley and Thanks for finding me my Smart car...I Love It!!!

Harley Conkling