Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Buick RAM

Sam Giacobbe

January 14, 2018

"Jeep purchase"

- Charis Bentrup

Scott Bice and the rest of the Kunes Sterling staff were wonderful. They were very professional and courteous. At no time did we ever feel pressured. Will definitely be back when in the market for another vehicle.

January 09, 2018

"New Ford Explorer"

- Matt

Great job looking for the vehicle we wanted. They worked with us to get the options we wanted and were very friendly throughout the process.

January 03, 2018

"Used car purchase experience was great!"

- Craig Peate

Scott he salesman was a huge help getting me more pictures and any additional information I needed. I was driving 400 miles to pick up a Mustang convertible so I didn't want any surprises. We negotiated a price before I left and the car was ready to go when I got there. Finance staff was nice and got me out as quick as they could. Great place to buy a new or used car!

New 2017 Chrysler 200, $24100