Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Buick RAM

Sam Giacobbe

August 14, 2018

"Well worth the drive!!"

- Burney,tammy777

An amazing group of people here. I drove 2 hours for a beautiful car that I had been shopping for but never found "the one" Scott was great, he listened to what I wanted and never gave me the fake salesman vibe. Very down to earth people and great to work with! Changed my opinion of the car buying experience and will recommend them to everyone!!!!! Thanks again guys

Sam Giacobbe

August 13, 2018

"Great help!"

- Sfriedrich

Scott accepted my challenge of finding an affordable vehicle for me with some extra space for my large family. I’m going back to school & cutting hours back to be able to do school so the financial aspect was a big one! He found my husband and I a great vehicle! thanks for all of your super hard work, we appreciate it!

August 13, 2018

"The Salesperson from Heaven......"

- Ramboagain

We met on the dealership website....we drove down to Sterling to test drive a Trailblazer, we liked it and in talking with Scott found out we liked him as much. I was in sales all my life, and to be successful in sales you never lie or mislead, and ALWAYS deliver on your promises. Scott does this to the Max! What he didn't know, he found out and made us feel as if he was family. When we need another car or truck, he will be the person we get it from. He represents Kunes Country as an outstanding place to purchase your next vehicle. Kudos to the people who hired him.......they obviously know how to judge people! Ray & Julie Edwin Chana, Il.

New 2017 Chrysler 200, $18998