Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Jack Hibbard

December 08, 2018

"Perfect"

- lating22375

My experience at Kunes country was beyond perfect. From my first conversation with Tom Thayer he went to work to find the perfect car that met my every need. To anyone thinking about getting a new I highly recommend Kunes country and Tom Thayer

December 06, 2018

"Extremely helpful "

- Tara R

I was recommended to check out Kunes Country Ford in Sterling, and glad I did. I was looking for a Chrysler Pacifica. Tom was very helpful and went above and beyond to help me find the right vehicle that I was looking for without any pressure. He went to two different locations to get two different vans for me to look at and test drive. Thank you Kunes Country Ford and Tom for getting me the vehicle that best suits my family.

December 04, 2018

"Pressure free car purchase"

- CP2013

From start to finish the purchase of my new truck was pressure free. Tom Thayer And the rest of the staff made this purchase smooth..Tom was very informative on some programs that I had not thought about in the past as far as leasing. With the help of his knowledge of the different programs it help me make a confident decision. A special thanks to the management team they helped make the purchase experience that much more enjoyable...

Used 2006 Buick LaCrosse, $3340