Kupper Subaru

216 Reviews of Kupper Subaru

October 17, 2017

"Very Satisfied Customer"

- Carmen

Great place to look and buy a new Subaru. The area is clean and the people are friendly, knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Tom made sure we were aware of the features of the vehicle.

Nov 01, 2017 -

Kupper Subaru responded

Hi Carmen, Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review. We truly appreciate having you as our guest and appreciate you notice our staff's attention to detail! Thanks for the continued business!

October 01, 2017

"The Best dealer experance I've ever had"

- Tavyrae

I am very particular about my family safety and Subaru eased my mind and fulfilled all my concerns. I have been shopping for 3 years to make sure I got the best all around car for us and finally decided on the 2015 forester. Thank you Tom Fetsch for your patience and smile every time we came in

Kupper Subaru responded

Hello Tavyrae - thank you for the great review of our dealership. It is always our goal to provide the best service for each guest and we highly value honesty and integrity, in all of our departments. Thank you for the recommendation and for your business at our dealership. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and for the business.

September 30, 2017

"Brian and Matt were beyond helpful!"

- Tianna Brenneise

If you are looking for a car kupper is the place to go, everyone there is supper friendly and easy to work with. They help you find the car you're looking for and they also are very helpful if you get in an accident and need a new car. They do everything they can to make the process as easy as possible!

Matt Nelson

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you for the 5-star review, Tianna. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and thank you for your business. Know that we will continue to provide a superior experience for you each time you visit our dealership. Thank you for choosing Kupper!

September 26, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- Crosstrekie

I recently leased a Subaru Crosstrek from Kupper. Matt Nelson was my salesperson and was very knowledgeable and informative...... his patience with me was also exceptional!! The whole sales experience was quick and easy,I couldn't be happier!

Matt Nelson

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you for the 5-star review, Crosstrekie (we love the screenname!) We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and thank you for your business. Know that we will continue to provide a superior experience for you each time you visit our dealership. Thank you for choosing Kupper!

August 25, 2017

"Allison is the best!"

- Kevinh

Had a fantastic experience buying a new car at Kupper Subaru. Allison was very helpful explaining everything and what a friendly person. Definitely will shop Kupper any time I'm looking for a vehicle.

Aug 28, 2017 -

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're happy to hear that Allison provided a great experience for you. Our staff works hard to make sure that each guest drives away feeling comfortable in their new vehicle & fully explains all of the options and "bells & whistles." We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to working with you in the future!

August 24, 2017

"Thank you, Allison!"

- Terri

LOVE my new Outback! Allison provided excellent service, searching to find the exact vehicle we wanted and even delivering my car to Williston! She always remembers our names when we are in for service (which is always excellent!) or just to look around on the lot. Allison is very friendly and helpful without being pushy. This is the second Subaru we have purchased at Kupper. We have converted several other family members to becoming Subaru owners, and we look forward to buying again from Kupper Subaru in Mandan. Highest recommendation!

Aug 24, 2017 -

Kupper Subaru responded

Terri- thank you for the great review of Allison & our dealership. We are so happy to hear that she has provided excellent experiences for you & was able to make everything work out in a manner that fit your schedule. We want each guest to experience the Kupper difference and enjoy a simple, enjoyable & hassle-free experience in all areas of our dealership. We appreciate your feedback (& you converting your family members to Subaru!) and look forward to a continued relationship with you. Thank you for choosing Kupper Subaru!

August 20, 2017

"Excellence in every aspect "

- Kelly o

Have purchased 5 Subaru's at Kupper Subaru Mandan. Each time was superb attention to detail either in the sales or service departments. Becky Sharff was exceptional.

Jerry Coutts
Becky Sharff
Aug 21, 2017 -

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you for the great review of Becky, Jerry & our dealership! Our goal is to provide that same attention to detail, each time you visit us, in all areas of our dealership.We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback & thank you for your business. We will continue to strive to provide a superb experience for you in the future. Thank you!

July 23, 2017

"Trading in for a new 2017 Forester"

- halcloer

Allison has always been there to help me and my family since I purchased my first car (a '14 Impreza) back in December of 2014. She's so personable and friendly! I was needing an upgrade to find a car to fit my lifestyle now and Allison was more than happy to help. It's always a pleasure to go to Kupper Subaru whether it be for a service or just looking at other cars! The whole staff there is more than accommodating!

Jul 24, 2017 -

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you for the great review of Allison & our dealership. We're so happy to hear that she's provided you consistently excellent experiences. We're here to find the right vehicle for each of our guest's wants and needs, so we're always happy to spend the needed time and effort to make sure you drive away in the right vehicle for you. We greatly appreciate your continued business & thank you for choosing us as your automotive specialist.

June 20, 2017

" Great salesman, Great Service!"

- Daniel Schoefer

Tom Fetsch is a wonderful salesman. I took my time looking for the right car, he didn't pressure me nor pushed me to buy a vehicle. He took the time to answer questions via text, email and phone calls and was always accessible. I work in Williston, and couldn't make it to Kupper, So after I bought my car he brought it to Williston. Tom went the extra mile.. literally and figuratively. Thank you for the wonderful service! Very pleased doing business with Tom, and Kupper!

Jun 20, 2017 -

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you Daniel for the great review of Tom and our dealership. Our goal is always to find the perfect vehicle for each guest's individual wants and needs, and we will spend however long it take to do so. Whether that's test driving a variety of cars, answering questions or even driving the perfect vehicle right to you, we will always go above and beyond. We greatly appreciate your feedback & your business. Thank you for choosing Kupper!

June 13, 2017

"Customer Satisfaction"

- Kay

I totaled my car and was in need of a different car. I dealt with Austin Berger and he was more than gacious. I tried a lot of cars and couldn't find what I wanted. I told he what I wanted, price range, etc. and within three days he called me and said he had the car for me. I went over and it was wonderful. The car met all my requirements and the finance department did an awesome job for me. I would recommend Kupper Subaru for anyone looking for a used or new vehicle. Ask for Austin - he was great.

Other Employees : Austin Berger, Shawn Weekes
Jun 14, 2017 -

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you for the great review of Austin & our dealership. We are happy to hear that he was able to find the right vehicle for your wants and needs. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us as your automotive specialist.