Kupper Subaru

221 Reviews of Kupper Subaru

February 07, 2018

"Fantastic"

- Subarunumber2

I've had great experiences every time I walk in the door of Kupper Subaru. Everyone is friendly and truly cares about taking care of their customers - making it worth my 100 mile drive. The Service and Parts departments have exceeded my expectations. My most recent visit was to lease a new Subaru - Tom made the experience fun and hassle-free. I highly recommend Kupper Subaru!

January 20, 2018

"Fast Friendly Service "

- momanddad1234

We called in the morning to make an appointment for 3pm and we were driving off with our Dodge Grand Caravan by 5pm Thank you for the fast friendly service we received

January 19, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Austin Berger

Absolutely love doing business with this company. They have the best customer service, great sales team, and amazing management. Overall, there just isn't a comparable automotive purchasing experience. Thanks again!

December 08, 2017

"My First Real Car Purchase"

- Theron

I just want to thank Tom for such great customer service and being awesome through the entire buying process. The team at Kupper Subaru are definitely committed to the customer and not to the sale. I was just passing through on a military move and I had some mechanical issues with my old car that would have trapped me on the side of the road for a few days. Came in to the dealership the next day knowing exactly what vehicle I wanted and as I saw the features of the 2018 outback perform, I was astounded. I felt completely spoiled and I still do as I'm driving down towards South Carolina for my next duty assignment. Tom and the team answered all of my questions, worked out a great deal for the new subaru, and a great deal for my old car. Never once during this whole process did I feel like I was getting wined and dined. And with Subaru's 0% APR for 63 months financing promo, who can argue with a brand new car haha. If I was ever passing through North Dakota again or had a friend passing through that needed a new car, I would definitely recommend Kupper Subaru of Mandan. It was the best service I have ever received. Thanks so much guys! This was definitely a positive buying experience. Also, I'd like to note that I didn't have a convenient way of making my downpayment right then and there, so after a little bit of a wild goose chase, Brian the sales manager, worked out a plan so that I could make the down payment without any extra added costs such as surcharges or things of that nature. All in all, it was a very enjoyable experience!

November 20, 2017

"Very impressed"

- WEB2078

I just purchased my new Subaru by phone. I was very impressed with the dealers ability to work with me over the phone versus being there in person. It took a few calls in our bargaining but they came up with the price I was acceptable to. This is my second Subaru car I have purchased from Kupper and have been very satisfied with the service they have provided me.

October 17, 2017

"Very Satisfied Customer"

- Carmen

Great place to look and buy a new Subaru. The area is clean and the people are friendly, knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Tom made sure we were aware of the features of the vehicle.

Nov 01, 2017 -

Kupper Subaru responded

Hi Carmen, Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review. We truly appreciate having you as our guest and appreciate you notice our staff's attention to detail! Thanks for the continued business!

October 01, 2017

"The Best dealer experance I've ever had"

- Tavyrae

I am very particular about my family safety and Subaru eased my mind and fulfilled all my concerns. I have been shopping for 3 years to make sure I got the best all around car for us and finally decided on the 2015 forester. Thank you Tom Fetsch for your patience and smile every time we came in

Kupper Subaru responded

Hello Tavyrae - thank you for the great review of our dealership. It is always our goal to provide the best service for each guest and we highly value honesty and integrity, in all of our departments. Thank you for the recommendation and for your business at our dealership. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and for the business.

September 30, 2017

"Brian and Matt were beyond helpful!"

- Tianna Brenneise

If you are looking for a car kupper is the place to go, everyone there is supper friendly and easy to work with. They help you find the car you're looking for and they also are very helpful if you get in an accident and need a new car. They do everything they can to make the process as easy as possible!

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you for the 5-star review, Tianna. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and thank you for your business. Know that we will continue to provide a superior experience for you each time you visit our dealership. Thank you for choosing Kupper!

September 26, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- Crosstrekie

I recently leased a Subaru Crosstrek from Kupper. Matt Nelson was my salesperson and was very knowledgeable and informative...... his patience with me was also exceptional!! The whole sales experience was quick and easy,I couldn't be happier!

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you for the 5-star review, Crosstrekie (we love the screenname!) We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and thank you for your business. Know that we will continue to provide a superior experience for you each time you visit our dealership. Thank you for choosing Kupper!

August 25, 2017

"Allison is the best!"

- Kevinh

Had a fantastic experience buying a new car at Kupper Subaru. Allison was very helpful explaining everything and what a friendly person. Definitely will shop Kupper any time I'm looking for a vehicle.

Aug 28, 2017 -

Kupper Subaru responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're happy to hear that Allison provided a great experience for you. Our staff works hard to make sure that each guest drives away feeling comfortable in their new vehicle & fully explains all of the options and "bells & whistles." We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to working with you in the future!