La Porte Ford Lincoln

70 Reviews of La Porte Ford Lincoln

November 09, 2018

"Very pleased"

- ih1486

I love the small town feel . I have purchased two fusions through Ken Clemons, He is great to work great to deal with. One fusion was a custom order and purchased through x-plan. will buy next one there too. Thank you Matt Deutscher

November 06, 2018

"Friendly Service"

- djarka

We bought a Ford Explorer from Ken Clemons. Ken was a pleasure to work with. He was low pressure and knowledgeable about vehicle features. When we are at the dealership for service, we make a point to look for Ken to say hi. The Service Department is always very accommodating also.

November 01, 2018

"My first car out of college "

- New car buyer

Went in to dealership thinking i could only afford a used car..however ken clemons helped me realize i could get excellant deal buying new car with super low interest rate..thank you and i still love my car.

October 17, 2018

"Fantastic visit!!"

- Leeannk

Ken provided us with a wonderful experience! He met all of our needs, followed thru on all of our requests, and was never pushy. Great experience w/him & his dealership!

October 16, 2018

"Welcome change "

- 1957levy

I’ve been buying vehicles at this dealer for about 10 years and it recently changed ownership. I didn’t know what I was missing! They are remodeling the showroom, increasing inventory and have a friendlier service department than before. When the 2019 F-150s come out I will be talking to Ken Clemons my salesman to order my new one.

October 12, 2018

"Excellent Caring Experience"

- Tdavid14

If there was a 10-star rating i would give it to this TEAM of people, we had a situation and they handled it with the utmost professionalism and caring of our needs.

Adam Cizewski
Angelo Eroles
Scott Clausing
Other Employees : Kyle Johnson, Frank Dalton
October 08, 2018

"Excellent First Time Experience! "

- Gizmodog80

I recently purchased my very first vehicle! Going into this I was very nervous, but the staff at Big Ford Lincoln made me feel at ease. My salesperson, Debbie Lenart, was so helpful throughout the entire experience. She never made me feel pressured and took her time with me. I would recommend Debbie and Big Ford Lincoln to anyone!

Other Employees : Frank Dalton
October 04, 2018

"Excellent couldn't ask for better "

- shrerg

We were very pleased with everyone. From sales personnel, management to financial. We told them exactly what we wanted and monthly payments. They found the perfect Edge we wanted. And our monthly payment is less then the quote we gave them. I am definitely going to spread the word of how great our experience was. Thank you all!!

Other Employees : Kyle Johnson
September 27, 2018

"Excellent experience!"

- njmalone43

Worked with Kyle Johnson and it was an excellent experience. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with everything. Also worked with others in dealership and they all were great! Would recommend this dealership to anyone. Excellent!

Scott Clausing
Other Employees : Kyle Johnson, Frank Dalton
September 26, 2018

"Red Escape"

- Pattiann51

I spoke with Ken in sales about a new 2018 Escape that I saw on the website who ran out to the lot to make sure the car was there and confirmed that is was available. I drove to the dealership from St Joseph Michigan where I live for a test drive. Ken explained in great detail all of the features and upgrades the 2018 has that my car lacked and I was sold. Ken, Scott, Frank and Debbie treated me like royalty handling the the trade in and purchase in a friendly and professional manner. I drove away in the car I had been searching for. I highly recommend this dealership.

Other Employees : Frank Dalton