LaGrange Country Dodge

DeWayne Eck

March 23, 2019

"Awesome customer service"

- stephtroyer57 Verified Customer

I had been searching for a car for months after my vehicles had broken down. LaGrange country dodge was one of the first places I went to. I had gone to other dealerships in those few searching months, and those experiences were miserable. Rudy and Troy made the car buying experience a great one!! They were willing to work with me and weren’t pushy about me financing with them. Rudy wasn’t pushy at all. They more than worked with my trade-in, and got me in a safe car. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Thanks Rudy and Troy and all at LaGrange country dodge!

Troy McCready

March 20, 2019

"The Greatest, or darn close to it."

- Jeff 57

We bought a new 2019 Jeep Cherokee yesterday. The salesman, Jeremy Feards gave us the ref carpet treatment, like we were the most important people who walked in the door, and was very good at explaining all the details of our new car purchase. He seems very dedicated to serving every customer, and is a great asset to Chrysler dealerships where he is stationed. He's probably more than earned a raise!

Jeremy Fears

March 04, 2019

"Amazing!!"

- michellelyn_ff Verified Customer

DeWayne and Rudy were very helpful and efficient! The process was very smooth and we were able to leave with our vehicle the same day!

DeWayne Eck