Lahti's Jeep

289 Reviews of Lahti's Jeep

November 21, 2018

"New car purchase"

- davidb

Great People, very respectful and super helpful. will be buying my next car there!! they bent over backwards to find the exact jeep i was looking for and at the same time exploring other options to give me choices.

November 19, 2018

"Pleased with my experience with the Service Department"

- DJK

Scheduled my Jeep Grand Cherokee with the service department to get OEM mudflaps installed. Service department quoted me for the parts and an hour worth of labor charge. Made sense seeing I've had this service done by several other dealerships before for similar vehicles. At any rate, to compare, I checked another Jeep dealership and it came out to the same thing but chose Lahti's because they have been good to my family before and it was a lot closer to my home. I was pleased with the results of the work and my Jeep was back to me within a very short time. Just wanted to take a moment to thank Lahti's Jeep for working with me to come to a decent price for the excellent work they performed.

November 10, 2018

"Excellent "

- Booksmartmom

Bought my first Jeep here upon recommendation of my daughter’s boyfriend. Jake was awesome to work with and when it’s time for a new Jeep, I will be going back to Lahti’s!

November 02, 2018

"My first Jeep, won't be my last!"

- LAR24

This was BY FAR the best buying experience ever! Dianne was so wonderful from the moment I walked through the door, until the last moment saying goodbye with my brand new Renegade! Zero pressure, totally relaxed, and completely transparent and friendly. I can't say enough awesome things about it!

October 30, 2018

"Great Experience !"

- crauscher

I just bought a car from here about two weeks ago and I love it! The employees are very helpful, and made the whole process easy!

Ivan Vargas
October 29, 2018

"No pressure sales."

- JeeperCreeper

Jake was our salesman and so great to work with, no pressure, patient, and very helpful. He got us a great deal and made the entire purchase experience fast and easy.

October 13, 2018

"Excellent family first dealership! "

- Christopher

I love Lahti's. This is probably my 5th car and every experience is better than the last. I bought a patriot, Wrangler, my son's Wrangler, and a Dodge Dakota used once and my parents bought a Grand Cherokee 17 years ago that is still going strong. :)

Markeis Nelson
Jason Fournier
September 17, 2018

"Great experience buying a new vehicle."

- kimcar

I had a great experience buying a new vehicle at Lahti's Jeep in Leominster. In one afternoon I test drove and purchased a 2018 Jeep Wrangler that the whole family is enjoying. Jake Newcomb and everyone at Lahti's treated me so well and the whole experience went smoothly.

September 09, 2018

"patient, communicative and accommodating staff"

- Audra

I've never driven a Jeep before, nor have I ever leased a vehicle, but Markeis and the rest of the staff at Lahti's were so friendly and knowledgeable,--yet never pushy--that I quickly decided to go for it. I am loving my 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, and I'm so thankful for the staff at Lahti's in Leominster-- especially Markeis, who was both efficient and accommodating in dealing with my busy schedule. He was happy to carefully explain a number of different options and to answer all of my tedious questions. The clarity and communication at Lahti's was impressive. I'd certainly recommend working with them to anyone.

Markeis Nelson
September 06, 2018

"Easy buying"

- Tomluong

Dianne and the staff were friendly and accommodating. We went in to just look at a Wrangler. We got such a good deal we bought not 1 but 2 new Wranglers. We are very happy with the Wranglers and they are fun to drive.

Other Employees : Paul Smart