Laird Noller Ford Topeka - Service Center

248 Lifetime Service Reviews

2245 SW Topeka Blvd, Topeka, Kansas 66611

248 Reviews of Laird Noller Ford Topeka - Service Center

March 19, 2019

"Transmission Trouble in Topeka "

- Kaykayredd

Our university tennis team was traveling to Topeka to play Washburn University. On the way we started having transmission issues but the van was still drivable. On the way, we contacted Laird service department and they were able to work us into their schedule while our team played. They were able to diagnose the issue, contact the University to confirm what needed to be done and had the van ready by the time we needed to get back on the road. They even sent their courtesy van to pick me up when the van was ready. They service was the best and I would highly recommend them to other Ford owners!

Other Employees : Heather

Laird Noller Ford Topeka responded

These are the type of reviews we strive for! Thank you for giving Laird Noller a chance to earn your business and exceed expectations.

March 18, 2019

"Rollie is alway the best to work with"

- angiehainline

Rollie is always honest and upfront with us. That’s what keeps us coming back. He never try to have us do something that we don’t need.

Laird Noller Ford Topeka responded

Thank you for the 5-star review - your safety and customer service are top priority!

March 18, 2019

"👍 Great Service"

- adetha.buchheim

Waiting period wasn't that long and every one is always friendly. This makes our fifth new vehicle we have bought from this Ford dealership

Steven May

Laird Noller Ford Topeka responded

Adetha, we appreciate the kind words more than you know. Thank you for trusting Laird Noller!

March 15, 2019

"'13 Mustang Repair"

- icabodfan

Rick VanDonge is wonderful. He was very customer-oriented when he did our air-bag replacement. Please thank him for a job well done. Thank you, Rod Lasswell.

Rick Vandonge
Mar 18, 2019 -

Laird Noller Ford Topeka responded

We will absolutely pass on the compliments - thank you for sharing!

March 14, 2019

"Great customer service"

- Almanza

Great customer service, couldn't have asked for better sevice. They were able to get my car back in the road in no time. Thank you!

Mar 15, 2019 -

Laird Noller Ford Topeka responded

We truly appreciate the 5-star review - thank you!!

March 13, 2019

"Drove to Laird Noller Topeka from Manhattan for Service"

- Laird Noller Customer from Manhattan

Had a GREAT sales experience with Cordaryl Banks at Laird Noller Topeka. He is a man of his word that took care of us even after the sale - many salesman say they will, and he did. I ended up having an unsafe brake condition on a different vehicle that my child drives and lacked confidence in other dealerships, but based on the positive sales experience I had with Cordaryl Banks, I reached out to the Laird Noller Topeka Service Department. Rick VanDonge is my new “go to” guy for Service on all of my cars. After speaking to Rick I felt that he had shared understanding of my concerns, so I drove from Manhattan to Topeka and put my trust in Rick and his Service team. Rick understood how IMPORTANT it is to a parent to know their child’s car is SAFE and he had Samuel Nutt diagnose the issue. Samuel was thorough and diagnosed the problem perfectly and then coordinated with Rick on the parts, Rick kept me updated throughout the service, got it fixed, and made me feel confident that my that Laird Noller CARED about my family and our automotive concerns. I would recommend the Laird Noller team in Topeka to everyone and encourage customers to seek out the team members that I’ve named. They won’t disappoint you and it’s worth the drive. Thanks for reading my review. It won’t happen, but if you’re disappointed by anything you can ask for Aaron Rowe and he’ll make sure you’re taken care of. I introduced myself because Aaron needed to hear the positive feedback that I wanted to share about the dealership.

Cordaryl Banks
Rick Vandonge
Aaron Rowe
Other Employees : Samuel Nutt
Mar 14, 2019 -

Laird Noller Ford Topeka responded

We are so incredibly grateful for reviews like these. It does not go unnoticed!

March 13, 2019

"Wish they would have found the problem the first time I brou"

- LECURRIE72

Always good service when I take my truck in for oil change. Took my truck in to have them look at my door locks in October of ‘18 and I spent $250. It didn’t fix the problem so I took it back in recently to get oil change and fix a recall and to have them see what was wrong with the locks. They ran a diagnostic check this time and found out it was the actuators in 2 of my doors. So I spent another $100 or so for them to figure it out and I’m down $350 - $400 and never got the locks repaired. Then they tell me it’s going to be another $400-500 to fix it right. Where they should’ve had it figured out back in October. friendly service and I like the oil changes how thorough they are but I’m done taking my truck in there for repairs.

Scott Watson

"Great service department"

- lmartin10

The entire organization has been great to work with. Very knowledgeable on every aspect. I would be pleased to recommend Laird Noller to anyone that I am affiliated with.

Joe Noller
Jolene Piper
Terry Allen
Mar 13, 2019 -

Laird Noller Ford Topeka responded

We appreciate recommendations more than anything! Our customers continue to give us the opportunity to grow, evolve and exceed your expectations!

March 12, 2019

"Platinum"

- nabutler

Every stinkin time I come in its great service and professional. No complaints. Always honest which is huge for me. I'll always try to deal here as long as I'm close to this city.

Mar 12, 2019 -

Laird Noller Ford Topeka responded

Thank you so much for sharing - we love to see reviews like this. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

March 11, 2019

"6.0 diesel "

- A.W.

Service department was excellent in diagnosis and fixing of an issue I’ve been chasing with my diesel. Identified and fixed the problem in a reasonable amount of time. They communicated very well, and let me know about a few other issues that I was unaware of.

Mar 12, 2019 -

Laird Noller Ford Topeka responded

We are glad you have been pleased with our service department. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Please let us know what we can to improve on to earn a 5-star review next time!