Lake Geneva Chevrolet Buick GMC - Service Center

37 Reviews of Lake Geneva Chevrolet Buick GMC - Service Center

December 10, 2018

"Reliably great service."

- jimgnovak

Bob Mann is a very professional service manager. Superb service as usual! This is the only place I will go for service for my GM vehicles.

November 23, 2018

"Service with a smile"

- wabarten

We were greeted as we entered the garage, and our needs were addressed including an oil change rebate was offered. We appreciate saving money always.

November 19, 2018

"Service is great"

- arnie.oswald

Both Raffaele and Bob are extremely professional and committed to providing the best service experience possible. They follow through in a timely manner and make sure that you have a complete understanding of procedures done.

Carlos Albarran
November 06, 2018

"Bob was great"

- francoiskelly

After finding myself with a car that was undrivable, I didnt know what to do. Since I was near Lake Geneva Chevrolet, I parked it there. I happened to catch Bob as he was about to close up for the evening. Although he could have easily said he was closed, he took my info and set my vehicle up for service for the next day. It meant a lot that he was willing to xelay getting home to take care of me. Thanks Bob.

November 02, 2018

"Best repair experience. "

- Chevy guy

I have been involved with repairing cars for over 40 years. Dealing with Rafael was the best repair experience I have ever had. Great follow thru and honest.

October 31, 2018

"Grest service"

- clayvin1

Our service writer bob was very helpful and patient answering our questions. Great job we will continue to use this dealership for our service. Happy holloween

October 29, 2018

"Great service "

- bs067104

Very professional and kind took pride in the customer needs . Will come back and have my service done all the time . Thank you very much

Carlos Albarran
DAVE KALETA
October 29, 2018

"Excellent as usual."

- jimgnovak

Robert Mann is an awesome Service Advisor. Service staff got me in without an appointment, which I needed because a low-oil-pressure warning light had come on. I am temporarily mobility impaired and all staff members were most helpful and accommodating.

October 26, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Ron Mayer

My experience with Lake Geneva GMC was top notch, from start to finish. I will be back and I will recommend them to friends and family. The service center even hand washed my truck. That is awesome customer service! Thank you!

Ed Rader
Jon Mullen
October 22, 2018

"Helpful and courteous as could be. "

- Billy

We had a fair amount of work done on our Vibe a few days ago. This morning she wouldn't start. LGBC sent someone out right away. He got it started which enabled us to get it back to to you guys while you diagnosed the problem. A charming guy (Dick Peterson?) drove me home. Apparently, our battery quit. I felt like you all were partners. The way it should be.

Other Employees : Dick Peterson