Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

20700 Torrence Chapel Rd, Cornelius, North Carolina 28031

2061 Reviews of Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

December 11, 2018

"2018 Jeep grand Cherokee buyer experience"

- norelah

I purchased a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee at LNCJD (Maggie Carrigan) and I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. Maggie and crew were great to work with and the finance part of the deal was quick as well. They had me out within 30 minutes. A great place to buy a car! Ron,

December 08, 2018

"New Ram purchase"

- Cecil and Cindy Adams

After much research on new pickups, Ram had more to offer than other competitors. I have never owned a Dodge so we decided to give it a shot. We had been to another dealership and was told we could not get a Longhorn in a quad cab. I pulled the specs up on the internet and it directed me to Lake Norman Chrysler. I went on line to review the sales staff. Maggie Carrigan had high ratings and I knew that is who I wanted to assist me. Maggie's knowledge of the various models is outstanding. We never felt pressured or obligated to make a purchase. We told her our price point and after negotiation we felt comfortable with making the purchase. Maggie is definitely customer oriented and strives to please. Thank you Maggie for introducing us to our new Longhorn.

December 04, 2018

"Leah is awesome"

- jimmy123

Leah was so awesome. What A pleasure she was. If I could give 10 stars I would Also Kent is the best salesman I ever dealt with

Kent Davis
December 04, 2018

"Great Service"

- Very Satified

Maggie was great. She was willing to spend quality time showing me several vehicles before helping me narrow one down. All were very professional and friendly. Made me feel right at home.

December 03, 2018

"Great experience "

- Bman892003

Maggie was a great sales lady made me and my mother feel right at home. No matter how many vehicles we wanted to see she jumped right to it. I think we spent half a day there but with the customer service she provided it diden’t seem so long.

November 28, 2018

"I couldn’t ask for a better service experience."

- John

Leah is very professional ,knowledgeable she treats you in a friendly manner which is a great quality in an employee.Iakenorman will be my go to dealership in future needs for my Ram truck.Thankyou

November 24, 2018

"2019 Ram Larmie"

- Rams2019

Thank you all for your help and in making the process of buying a new vehicle easy! I’ve been to many dealerships over the years and had many experiences. I felt that this dealership was my best and easiest experience in buying a new vehicle! Thanks again!

November 21, 2018

"I Love This Dealership!"

- M. O'Leary

Michelle Turk is a great service advisor! She is always attentive to my service concerns and provides timely updates whether waiting or dropping off my vehicle. She is professional, courteous, kind and ensures that my concerns are addressed and satisfied. 😊 Always a wonderful experience working with her! This dealership has amazing staff, sales and service. I have been a customer for 10 years and purchased two cars (and would do so again and again). They are always wonderful, on point, professional, courteous, and helpful,...just excellent! It is a "sweetheart of a dealership!"

Wil Galinat
Other Employees : Randy Lorelike
November 10, 2018

"New Jeep"

- Tig123

Currently active duty in the USAF, drove over an hour and really enjoyed my buying experience here. Left with a beautiful new Sahara. All employees were helpful in the experience and i left happy. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Jeep.

Stephanie Diaz
Tim Carlson
Qwame Jackson
Nathan York
November 07, 2018

"Excellent, friendly service !!!"

- RP

Leah and Trevor took great care of me, and of my 2018 Ram Sport. They are obviously dedicated to their jobs, and it shows. I recommend Lake Norman CJDR to everyone.

Leah Sech
Other Employees : Trevor [forgot his last name].
1 - 10 of 2,061 results