Lake View Ford Inc.

12381 Conneaut Lake Rd., Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania 16316

8 Reviews of Lake View Ford Inc.

October 19, 2018

"Oil change"

- kevanoff

Great Service Department! Alway’s do exceptional work. Friendly And trustworthy. I bought my car at Lake View 18 months ago and have been very happy with both service and sales departments. Go buy a car and ask for Mark.

October 08, 2018

"broken window "

- OFFKUB3

stopped in with no appointment and the found I had a broken cable . they got the part and got me back on the road the very same afternoon . Rain was due to start at any time . I left with a smile .

Bonnie
October 02, 2018

"Excellent help with financing!"

- dertarzan814

Was having problems getting a smaller loan for a used car and they had a great car a 2006 Pontiac Vibe under 91000 miles and found me financing to boot! I am a disabled veteran and am really thankful for all there help. All the people I dealt with at this dealership were very professional! 5 Stars indeed.

Jason Easler
Frankie Pollack
George Baird
September 25, 2018

"New, used car"

- Smurph11266

Excellent service and detail to specifics. Worked overwhelmingly to obtain mutual deal. I would definitely recommend to anyone purchasing a new car or a used vehicle.

Jason Easler
George Baird
Melissa Bayly
Sep 25, 2018 -

Lake View Ford Inc. responded

Thank you for your awesome Review! See you soon for your first oil change! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

September 21, 2018

"They really do make you happy!"

- dpysher

Whether it is for an oil change or something more involved, Lake View Ford makes me feel like I’m their most important customer. I suspect they do that for everyone.

Mark Miller
September 21, 2018

"They made the process easy"

- Ambemax108

They laid everything out in front of you so you knew what all the numbers were and what to expect. They tried hard to get me into something I could afford but also would love. Of course it is still a dealership and there is still uptalking and you can tell when they are hiding something from you, which is why I did not give the 5 star rating. Overall one of the better experiences I've had at a dealership.

3.0
3.0
Sep 21, 2018 -

Lake View Ford Inc. responded

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your honesty! Enjoy your new ride, and See you soon for your first oil change!

September 14, 2018

"Excellent experience—we have purchased 2 cars from Mark S"

- Amberlo5

Mark makes the car buying process easy and stress free! Talked to him ahead of time to discuss what we had in mind. When we got to the dealership he had multiple cars picked out for us based on what we liked and within our budget. Very happy with our experience!

September 13, 2018

"First time buying a ford vehicle!"

- Freebird2

I have always owned General Motors vehicles, but I decided to look at Fords. Lake View Ford Delership is the best place to purchase a vehicle.Mark Schlaudecker was very helpful helping me find a car, answering all my questions and showed me all the "bells and whistles" (as they say) on my car I purchased! My parents purchased a car at this same dealership and had the same experience! I know I will always buy Fords now and at Lake View Ford!!! Thank you for all your help!

Mark Schlaudecker
Other Employees : I am not sure the names of the other people that helped me with the financing part.Every employee was helpful!
Sep 14, 2018 -

Lake View Ford Inc. responded

Congratulations on your purchase! Thank you for your rating and awesome response! We hope you enjoy your new car! See you again soon! :)