Lamborghini North Los Angeles - Service Center

12 Lifetime Service Reviews

21326 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, California 91364

12 Reviews of Lamborghini North Los Angeles - Service Center

January 08, 2019

"Dave Melton at Lamborghini and his team are amazing "

- ROMEDIDDY

I have both vehicles serviced with Dave and his highly trained techs who do a great job and are very professional and courteous. I highly recommend you to service you exotics here with Dave and his team of experienced techs.

Other Employees : Dave Melton and Dave Cortes and Jameson
Jan 09, 2019 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Than you for sharing your service experience at Lamborghini North Los Angeles. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Dave Melton and the rest of our team know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

January 04, 2019

"Lambo Quality Service"

- Fun F Sport

Dave, David and Muricio did an excellent job on my 2018 Huracan Spyder. They were kind enough to take me to a neaerby mall and pick me up wheb the service was complete.

Dave, David Muricio
Jan 07, 2019 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini service experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you and your 2018 Huracan Spyder. Make it a great week!

January 04, 2019

"Fantastic Service from the entire team of staff"

- sickbmw

Ron is great working with customers, and took care of me getting into a new 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder. Dave Melton and Rob Calles are nothing short of amazing either. Will definitely refer these guys to friends and family.

Other Employees : Dave Melton
Jan 04, 2019 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

First off, congratulations on your new 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Ron, Rob, and Dave, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend and enjoy your new Lamborghini... we know that you will!

December 14, 2018

"I highly recommend this dealership "

- Amy32

Ron has always been helpful with taking care of my Huracan. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone at this dealership is great! I recommend service and sales there. They are fair and go out of their way to help you get the best deal.

Corina Alvarez
Courtney Kitsuki
Dec 14, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Amy, thank you for sharing your experience with our Lamborghini North Los Angeles team on DealerRater today. Please let Ron, Rob, Corina, and Courtney, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a great weekend.

November 23, 2018

"Amazing Service!!! Perfect Service "

- Garri Tigranyan

This was the best experience I’ve ever had with service, Dave Melton was exceptional with everything explained all the details of what I needed. I was so thrilled that he took me in last minute for some issues I was having that alone was very impressive. Then I was introduced to the shop floor man Rob Calles he was incredible explained every little issue I had with my 2016 Huracan. I will always come here and refer my friends and family to Lamborghini North Los Angeles. It’s guys like Dave and Rob that make this dealership worth coming (even tho I had a closer spot to go to)

Other Employees : Dave Melton
Nov 23, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Garri, thank you for sharing your service experience with your 2016 Lamborghini Huracan on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Dave and Rob know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend!

October 24, 2018

"Dave and his team are the best "

- Jack

Great team to Deal with very happy with the service Department car was ready on time and detailed and they were very fast and proffesional.

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Jack, thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. We appreciate you! Please let Rob and Ron know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great afternoon.

"Dave and staff"

- Magman

I can really appreciate how welcoming Dave and his staff was when i was there with my vehicle based on a recent service I had done on my vehicle, it was a no question asked bring it in and let us check it see why that problem was happening and it was taken care of immediately as well as handled another minor none related issue at no charge, so I will say they have my business as long as I own a Lamborghini.

Dave service manager

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us at Lamborghini North Los Angeles. We appreciate you. Please us us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

October 24, 2018

"Excellent customer service. Personalized relationship. "

- firerunner

I have never dealt with professional people with such people skills and honesty. They have always delivered what they have promised and then some. Always courteous, truthful, friendly and professional. When you walk in, you feel like their most important customer. I felt this the first time I walked in, having never been there before and feel like this every time I go in. Ron is a wonderful gentleman and even their mechanics will put their tools down and talk to you like they have have nothing else to do. I wish I got service like this from everyone

Adam Aizin

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Thank you. Please let Adam and Ron know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great afternoon.

"Mediocre at best"

- jeff2428

Took 2017 Huracan in for first service and right wheel was scratched. Didn't notice until I returned home. Service light still comes on so obviously they didn't reset as part of check.

No idea on names
Oct 25, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Jeff: You have may sincere apology for not delivering the excellence that we normally represent. I would like to talk with you further about this, so that we can address it properly. Please call or email me directly at your earliest convenience. Thank you. Sincerely, Ron Giger, General Manager Lamborghini North Los Angeles 24050 Ventura Blvd. Calabasas, CA 91302 818.657.5060 rgiger@boardwalkautogroup.com www.LamborghiniLA.com

April 12, 2018

"Bad Experience!"

- Alireza62

Worst experience ever with such a high class dealership. I had an Aston Martin and they provide the excellent care of me when I had it. I tried this dealership and worked with a guy and his name was Frank. First of all they have no idea what price they have in their own website and they try to boost the price as much as they want. I never got a direct answer of my questions and the best was no they can’t do it. At the beginning I tried to finance the car and they said I am not eligible for finance but lease the car is gonna go through. After providing the documents for the second time they say no they can’t do it and I don’t know why they couldn’t say it in the first place and just waste everyone’s time. In term of pricing even worst I don’t think at least my salesman had any idea of their listing price because it is funny even in their own emails you can find a lots of discrepancies! I was expecting much more from Lambo since I was moving from Aston but very disappointed at this dealer by poor client management!

Frank Alaleh
Jun 06, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Rest assured this was discussed at length. You have may sincere apology for not delivering the excellence that we normally represent. Please call or email me directly anytime that I may be of service to you. Sincerely, Ron Giger, General Manager Lamborghini North Los Angeles 24050 Ventura Blvd. Calabasas, CA 91302 818.657.5060 rgiger@boardwalkautogroup.com www.LamborghiniLA.com